Missing Snow Carpets

I collected the snow carpets that were in my room, but they disappeared once they landed in my inventory. I went and bought one to see if it would stick, and then I had a ton of carpets in my inventory. I could only put down 2 carpets in my room and then it wouldn't let me place anymore. I picked up the 2 in the room, and poof, they all disappeared again. Anyone seen my snow carpets?:surrender:

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Hiya! For some reason, some furniture items seem to be living in the Poster category instead of Furniture. When the game is back online, would you mind checking there for your carpets??

Fotogirl

same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to a storage room and picked up about 20 to use and could not find them in inventory. The 1 x1 were there but not the full size. I opened the shop and bought one and magically had 21 after buying just one. The 20 I had picked up suddenly became visible after I purchased one.

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
WOO so glad they've been found! It's a bit inconvenient, but you can still place them in your room from that section! We'll be working to fix this issue as soon as we can!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@VMK_HeiHei and/or @QA_Rufus I am having an issue as well where an item disappeared. Tonight (Sunday the 23rd) I placed a red stocking poster thing from my posters section into my room that I forgot I had. Then I went to go do snowball CTF event. Later on after the snowball event I went back to my room and the stocking completely disappeared. I checked my inventory and it's missing and it's not in my room. I even clicked room item list under the i button and it's not there either. I checked every category in my inventory including posters section and it's still not there that I can find. I even re-opened game window and re-logged in it and it's still no where to be found.

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
@VMK_HeiHei and/or @QA_Rufus I am having an issue as well where an item disappeared. Tonight (Sunday the 23rd) I placed a red stocking poster thing from my posters section into my room that I forgot I had. Then I went to go do snowball CTF event. Later on after the snowball event I went back to my room and the stocking completely disappeared. I checked my inventory and it's missing and it's not in my room. I even clicked room item list under the i button and it's not there either. I checked every category in my inventory including posters section and it's still not there that I can find. I even re-opened game window and re-logged in it and it's still no where to be found.
Next time you're online, please send a call for help from the room you lost your stocking poster in and we can return it to your inventory! Posters tend to disappear after you leave the room, but we can make sure they get back to you :D