MoeMoney name change?

MoeMoney

Hey guys, I've been on MyVMK for a few years now as MoeMoney, but I don't get on very often. More recently, Molly joined VMK as Mo_Money and she gets on regularly and now everyone thinks I'm her. I'm debating changing my name, but don't want to get on and none of my friends know who I am anymore... thoughts?
People have been quite mean to me about "stealing" Molly's name, which is the biggest reason I want to change it, even though I had the name originally.

First of all, I'm very sorry people have been mean to you about your name. That's a pretty low thing to do, so hopefully people leave you alone after reading this post. Considering the fact that Mo_Money was staff and has recently left, I think it would be in your best interest to start fresh with a name change. It's not necessarily fair to you, but I think it would allow you to enjoy the game more. :bounce:

MoeMoney

First of all, I'm very sorry people have been mean to you about your name. That's a pretty low thing to do, so hopefully people leave you alone after reading this post. Considering the fact that Mo_Money was staff and has recently left, I think it would be in your best interest to start fresh with a name change. It's not necessarily fair to you, but I think it would allow you to enjoy the game more. :bounce:
I did not know she was staff. She left as staff or left the game?

VMK_Perdita

I'm very sorry to hear people haven't been being kind to you. If you would like to proceed in the name changing process, or if there is any other way I could be of service to you, please don't hesitate to let me know and I will do my very best. My DM's are always open! :halcyon: