Monthly Newsletter or Individual News Posts?

Which News Format Do You Prefer?

• Monthly Newsletter (Current)

Votes: 167 58.0%
  • Individual News Post

Votes: 121 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

As you may have noticed, this month's news is in a different format and goes more in-depth with item releases and events. I wanted to try something different and do something similar to how VMK announced their news.

Do you guys prefer this current newsletter format, or the old format where we had individual news posts for each new update? If you have any suggestions that could improve it as well, I'd love to hear it!

Jasmine

I think I prefer newsletters.

I actually like this newsletter format. Either way, thanks for the informative updates. I really appreciated you all letting us know which items were retiring last month! :)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I like the monthly newsletter a lot because you know when it's coming out. It would be a bit unorganized to have individual news post.

I think the newsletter is the best format. However, maybe for any small 'sudden'/'important' updates that occur throughout the month - a little post would be helpful too =)

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I like more detailed but I also like having a post on the homepage about new items. Maybe the latter could be posted on the forum homepage, whereas the main monthly newsletters can be posted on the homepage of the actual game.

Yavn posted a newsletter every Monday evening, I really enjoyed that.

Lottery

I like the newsletter, but maybe we could make it weekly instead of monthly? No doubt there are new things happening every single week on MVMK and I love seeing new posts on the home page. I also think it's cool when the newsletters use lots of pictures - yesterday's post was really nice.

katiebcat

1 large monthly one at the beggining of each month along with a weekly update of new things going on that week
for example
1 monthly news letter detailing the first week of the month plus any new ongoing thing that will be new or different
weekly updates containing new items of the week along with events that week and new things to the game that are new that week

Cyber Toon

You should have a big newsletter at the beginning... but you should also still have small newsletters for noteworthy things; like a game being released, or a major update, or a big upcoming event (ex. a heads up that an event is approaching).

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
I feel like if there news letter is updated, we should get like a notification in our Login menu that its been updated. Rather then that small text in the upper left hand corner. Just something else to let us know it has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.