More Avengers!!

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
I know I've suggested this like two or three times before BUT PLEASE MORE AVENGERS???

I know we have a lot of eggs that are the Eggvengers (which I love btw) but I would looove more clothes or hats? All we have right now is Captain America outfit and Starlord headset and with the Avengers ending next year (2019) I think it would be awesome to do something like this?? TBH I just want Iron Man ears lmao. That's all I want. I know I'll never get them bc I don't win anything either but just to know that they're there haha!!

Also Thor stuff, Spiderman, Hulk, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch.... I mean I could keep listing them all haha. Maybe a Groot hat or Groot shirt or something like please all of it haha. An Iron Man shirt with the Arc Reactor? I think this is one of the months that we never really had??? We've had a few months twice over and we only had that one time (really that one time) when the Cap outfit and stuff was released waaay back when.

Marvel is a huuuuge part of Disney :D I just think it would be fantastic........ Not biased or anything.... :grin: