Most Under Appreciated Disney Movie?

I think the Rescuers and the Sword in the Stone are really underrated and I love them! :D
not gon lie i fell asleep during the sword in the stone....

lol but i think tarzan is a great one that's also pretty underrated. it was one of the last of the disney "classics" (if i dare call it a classic, but it was at least at the ending of that era) plus it had a great soundtrack, imo

donna-alpaca

Leedle-leedle-leedle...
A Goofy Movie.

Goofy is my favorite Disney character and I love Max as well~
Especially when Powerline came out.. ;w; I wore a Powerline shirt to Disneyland one day and only ONE PERSON RECOGNIZED IT.

Tarzan, Oliver and Company, and Atlantis are my favorites as well.

Last edited:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I'm gonna say Heavyweights legit that movie is hilarious and amazing plus it's a disney movie! Did I mention Ben Stillers in it too!!! It's a must watch!!! Another is the Country Bears it's very undervalued but it is such a cute and funny movie!!! I could watch it a million times and never get tired of it!!!

Dio

Professional Canadian
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

ASparrow

Once upon a dream...
Here are some not mentioned yet:
Pete's Dragon, DuckTales the Movie, Up, Bambi, Blackbeard's Ghost... I can go on and on!

lovebug

dat cool cat ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
From what I remember, I seriously adored the movies Mulan, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and The Fox and the Hound.

Last edited:

dreamerchild

I love Enchanted and Princess and the Frog; everyone seems to draw a blank when I talk about Princess and the Frog LOL. I love the music in Princess and the Frog; the jazzy tunes really make it special. As for Enchanted, I just love how the film takes place in New York first of all. Then the whole going back and forth between live action and animation is cool as well.