Most Under Appreciated Disney Movie?

Sophia

I don't want to say its underrated but I think it deserves more attention: Ratatouille. It's a gorgeous looking movie, some of the details in the film is ridiculously incredible.
I couldn't agree more, I really wish Disney made more films like these, even the cute little French song was beautiful.
Also there's a newly built Ratatouille ride in Disneyland Paris yay.

Navii

1. Wall-E.
The storyline was great, it just was never appreciated. I'm not sure if it's because it wasn't a popular appeal or what, but I loved it.

2. Ratatoullie.
Like others have said, the details were excellent, espically in it's time. I think it hit the market rather well but it was a bit underrated.

Edit: Spelling Error

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything
idk if i said this but wall-e

come on! idk why i love it so much, is it bc its sci fi is it because they're showing us what earth will or has become (trash)? idk i love it n wall-e is awesome :D
what is there not to love about him :D[DOUBLEPOST=1412362359][/DOUBLEPOST]and hercules bc yay i even made my sister watch it and she never watches cartoons...

never. and she liked it :D

Dinosaur.

Literally my favorite Disney movie ever.
And NO ONE i have ever talked to knows what it is.

It was/is an amazing movie. With an amazing cast. And an AMAZING score by James Newton Howard.
One of my favorite scores in ANY Disney movie ever.

The Emperor's New Groove, Oliver and Company, Dumbo, Lady and the Tramp, The Fox and the Hound, Robin Hood have always been really good movies and some of my favorites :)

Also the Hunchback of Notre Dame just because it's got a lot of controversial themes in it.

I'll put another vote for Ratatouille because let's be honest, the movie is adorable and well made!