MR and MSMYVMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
:party: -Mr and MsMyVMK Pageant OFFICIAL EVENT- :party:

So the time has come for the official Event to happen. Due to working with peoples
schedules and such The rest of the team who was brought this event together and I have decided to push the event to:

SUNDAY 7PM EST
JANUARY 5th

Come have fun while you watch the contestant's strut their stuff down our runway proving that they are legible enough to be
Mr and MsMyVMK 2013.

We'll also be giving out prizes to random audience members. :party:

Make sure to stop by!:bounce:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Yeah, Myth won for the boys. Sil and Bean won for the girls. The reason why it was a tie is because someone hacked Sil's account and then told Hipstahh that she wasn't coming, then Sil showed up before it ended, right before we were going to name Bean as the winner because none of the other girls showed up. So then we did a few of the categories with Sil. Then we left it up to the people watching to vote on who would win, and Bean won the fan vote, but it was still unfair because Sil was hacked. So we gave it to both of them. If it were up to the judges Sil would have won TBH.

Yeah, Myth won for the boys. Sil and Bean won for the girls. The reason why it was a tie is because someone hacked Sil's account and then told Hipstahh that she wasn't coming, then Sil showed up before it ended, right before we were going to name Bean as the winner because none of the other girls showed up. So then we did a few of the categories with Sil. Then we left it up to the people watching to vote on who would win, and Bean won the fan vote, but it was still unfair because Sil was hacked. So we gave it to both of them. If it were up to the judges Sil would have won TBH.
I wasn't hacked. O_o

I couldn't get into the room, and apparently someone just went in the room and told Hip that I wasn't competing. Not sure what they gained from that, but... *shrug*

"If it were up to the judges Sil would have won TBH."
More like if it was up to YOU. Not saying Sil wouldn't have won, but you saying all the judges are against me is beyond ridiculous. You're just always out to get me, aren't you?

More like if it was up to YOU. Not saying Sil wouldn't have won, but you saying all the judges are against me is beyond ridiculous. You're just always out to get me, aren't you?
It's okay he hates me too.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
No, most of the judges said they would have voted for Sil.

Status
Not open for further replies.