my boycott - - - leaving until 2 people are fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tohrukun

people care about a lot this issue, as many can tell from the thread replies, but a lot also care about the friends they made in this game a little more and the community. thats why they're staying-it's not just about the items (well, maybe for some)
which is why its so sad to see people quit over this issue, but for some theres more to it then meets the eye (ex: emotional reactions to the situation)

i have faith that amy will make the right decision if kali were to act this way again, but as of right now i'd like to move past this and continue enjoying the game while its here

but you do you. i dont want to tell you that what you think is the right thing to do is wrong. (this sentence sounds so awkward... :shrug:)

i have faith that amy will make the right decision if kali were to act this way again,
I wish I could even start to have your optimism about this but frankly, I never will, mainly due to the fact that she has done things that warrant resignation and yet when she has done one of the worst things she could possibly do, she is still around. The community is very vocal about wanting her gone. I don't know why she was trusted to begin with when I have heard that she was brought on the team because of her influence with players since she headed some type of a hate group (I believe that was what it was) and they thought having her aboard would stop all the drama. Evidently, it just made things worse, the purpose of bringing her on failed, why keep her around.

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
I will boycott with you Smiley. I refuse to play the game until there is a house cleaning of hosts, admins on the game.
I realize people have their reasons for playing the game, but have felt like you do, the only thing that MAY get thru to Amy is if people refuse to participate in their events.
MYVMK seems to have dug in their heels and do not in the least seem to take us seriously.

Tohrukun

Let players donate money. Many people would. In OpenVMK, it was allowed to be done but only lasted for a short time.
to end the discussion and to prevent forums infractions, most of us know by now that we are not allowed to contribute to the game financially as a cautionary measure to prevent Disney from intervening resulting in the game's shutdown

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I am sorry the track record of Kali is not good. I doubt Amy would do anything if "caught". I do not think Amy thinks what she did was so bad, that can be the only reason Kali is still here. I think Abs deserves a second chance. I always have. Get rid of the toxic person. Let's not forget the many many players that have already left the game because of this toxic behavior. If Amy can not even demote her what is to say she can deal with Kali at all.

Tohrukun

Two wrongs don't make a right. @Tohrukun
i previously said that i wish to end the discussion to avoid forums infractions for both of us. yes i know it was wrong for me to continue it before when bringing up the financial aspect of the game.
and please don't target me for expressing whats on my mind.

Im sorry, but I think that the staff is trying really hard to make everyone feel special and I think that that is impossible with everyone being mean to them.
No one deserves to be blamed for people leaving and no one should have to leave.
This is not an issue that will resolve itself overnight, and its silly to think that it will.
Things take time to adjust and we need to remain positive and happy.

=)

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
I really dislike Kali's attitude and her actions the entire time she has been on VMK as a player and as a Mod.
I never had a problem with Abs, but I feel after all that has gone on with her supporting of Kali, she needs to go, just don't feel she has any respect for the players at all.
I am disappointed in Amy, disappointed she did not listen to the staff members that left, have seen her not once mention them giving them thanks for a job well done.
Letters were written and posted the last couple days, and frankly for me it did not help in the least to make me feel this ever will be resolved, they are not victims, and that is what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.