My "Getting to Know Everyone Better" Survey

Tohrukun

if you're my friend, you better do my survey! pleeeeease :please: :hearts:

feel free to list more than one thing under each question if you have more than one favorite! :look:

Favorite Disney movies:
Favorite Disney characters:
Favorite Disney attractions:
Favorite Disney parks lands:
Favorite Disney songs:
Favorite Disney live action movies:
Favorite Disney live action characters:
Favorite Disney foods:

Favorite MyVMK rooms:
Favorite MyVMK clothes:
Favorite MyVMK furniture:
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic:
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms:
Favorite MyVMK minigames:

Favorite color:
Favorite food:
Favorite holiday:

Favorite Disney movies: Lilo & Stitch, HalloweenTown, Hocus Pocus, The Lizzie MacGuire Movie, Peter Pan, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, plus SO MANY MORE!!
Favorite Disney characters: Stitch :halcyon::626::halcyon:
Favorite Disney attractions: Mount Everest Ride & Sheikra @ Busch Gardens :runaway:
Favorite Disney parks lands: Magic Kingdom & Busch Gardens :cloud9:
Favorite Disney songs: The Little Mermaid, Let It Go and all alike <3 (Let's just say I have a Pandora station titled Happy Radio that I started off with The Little Mermaid soundtrack. I can't pick even a handful >.<):moonwalk:
Favorite Disney live action movies: (Hmm, I'll just add more since I included live ones in my first answer) Smart House, Motocrossed, Cadet Kelly, etc.....
Favorite Disney live action characters: -Skip-
Favorite Disney foods: Make Believe Peter Pan Food :bbq:

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Monorail & Snow White's Hide N Seek
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Ears, Cowboy Pants, & All Stitch Hats
Favorite MyVMK furniture: Frontierland Water Cooler
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: I completely LOVE all Stitch pins, I can't lie, but my favorite magic would be Stitch's Spaceship & Drink Me
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Marie's Fairy Trade room & Tealdrop's Stitch room <-- (Attachment)
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Haunted Mansion & Jungle Cruise :zombie:

Favorite color: Purple, Green, Blue :nyan:
Favorite food: Pizza & Frozen Yogurt
Favorite holiday: Halloween :ninja::pirate:

Attachments

Last edited:
Favorite Disney movies: Treasure Planet, Mulan, Balto, Kuzco, Kim Possible's "A Stich in Time", The Road to El Dorado, The Lion King 1/2 and The Lion King 2, Recess: School's Out, The Penny Proud Family Movie, (and more)
Favorite Disney characters: Jim Hawkins, Morph, Stitch, Lilo, Kim Possible, Kuzco, Dipper Pines, (and more)
Favorite Disney attractions: Never went on one.
Favorite Disney parks lands: Never went on one.
Favorite Disney songs: I'll Make a Man out of You.
Favorite Disney live action movies: Hocus Pocus, The Even Steven Movie, Life Size, The Thirteenth Year, The Luck of the Irish, Halloween Town, Smart House, Pixel Perfect, The Other Me, Zenon, Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off, Stuck in the Suburbs, Minute Men, The Twitches, and Max Keeble's Big Movie, (and more)
Favorite Disney live action characters: Phil (from Phil of the Future), Raven, Lizzie McGuire, Even Steven.
Favorite Disney foods: Never had a Disney food.
Favorite MyVMK rooms: Mark Twain, Fantasyland in the Sky, Storybookland, Snow White Hide n' Seek, Inner Space Shrinking Machine, Sci-Fi Dine in, Penny Arcade, New Orleans Square, Tiki Tiki Tiki Island, and JC Dock.
Favorite MyVMK clothes: The HM suites, Black Flip Hat, King's Crown, Duffy Hat, Super Hero Suites, JC clothes, Pink Princess full outfit, Princess Minnie, Kristoff Beanie and Pants, Prince Han's Shirt, Bat Hat and Pumpkin Hat, Cone Hat, Snowman Hat, Reindeer Hat, Blue Football Outfit, (and more)
Favorite MyVMK furniture: PPR items, The Space 2014 items, all the colored Clouds, Mickey Ghosts, Zero, all the colored Snowmen, Olaf, Frozen items, (and more)
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: PPR Crocodile, ALR Dinah and Rabbit, Advent 2015- Angel Kitty, Tsum Tsum- Oswald, Bady Pegasi, Baymax, Dodger, Sven,and Eeyore, Vote Pluto Pin, Waterpark- Stitch and Castaway Creek, Tron- MCP, Bit, and Recognizer, Tomorrowland Flying Saucer Retro Pin (1/5), Room Pin- Cave of Wonders, Retro VMK- Tomorrowland (8/9), OUAT Regina's Heart and True Love Potion Pint, Shark Magic, TTC Magic, Drink Me Magic, Buried in Treasure Magic, Alladdin's Flying Carpet Magic, Yzma Magic It's a Small World Set, Hunny Badger, HM- Madame Leota, Crumpy Goes to Disney, Fasntasyland Cuties- Eeyore and Mad Hatter, Halloween- Pumpkin, Holiday 2014- Candy Canes, Dreams Fairy Pin, Dreams Logo Pin, Earth Day- 2015, Chinese New Year- 2015 Djali, ATIS- Molecules, (and more)
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Dark Room, Tron Room, Cloudy Refreshments, EPCOT, SKull Rock, Snow Room.
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, and PotC.

Favorite color: blue, mint green, baby blue, red orange, and navy blue.
Favorite food: Raviolis, Ramen, Spaghetti, Burritos, Corn Flakes, Chocolate, Texas Toast, Sandwiches, Meatballs, Pizza, Breaded Chicken, Chicken and Broccoli, Fried Rice, Ice Cream, Candy, Alfredo, and Tortellini.
Favorite holiday: Christmas and Halloween.
I added "(and more)" because I was writing too much

Last edited:
Favorite Disney movies:Peter Pan, Aladdin, and The Lion King.
Favorite Disney characters:Peter Pan
Favorite Disney attractions: Soarin', Expedition Everest, POTC, Haunted Mansion, old Test Track, Mission: Space, Dinosaur!, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain.
Favorite Disney parks lands: Adventureland, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, and Asia
Favorite Disney songs: Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, It's a great big beautiful tomorrow, Prince Ali, Hakuna Matata, and I'll make a man out of you.
Favorite Disney live action movies:National Treasure 1 and 2, Pirates of the Caribbean
Favorite Disney live action characters:Captain Jack Sparrow
Favorite Disney foods:Dole whip and mickey ice cream

Favorite MyVMK rooms:POTC and HM lobby, blue bayou, and tomorrowland hub.
Favorite MyVMK clothes:Bird hat!, green mission space suit, and chief headdress.
Favorite MyVMK furniture:Ace of spades carpet, any pirate items, wanted poster.
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic:Buried in treasure, all the pirate attraction pins, and tomorrowland retro pins.
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms:POTC Caribbean Town Square (still dont have this one)
Favorite MyVMK minigames:Haunted Mansion and Pirates

Favorite color:Camo
Favorite food:Pizza
Favorite holiday:Easter/Halloween

Favorite Disney movies: 101 Dalmatians, Robin Hood, Up, The Lion King, Treasure Planet and Lastly Princess Mononoke (Yes I know it's Ghibli)
Favorite Disney characters: Sergeant Tibbs, Doug, Cruella De Ville, Maleficent, Goofy, and Lastly Pete.
Favorite Disney attractions: Carousel of Progress (My All Time Favorite), Soarin, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Rockin Roller Coaster and Stitch's Great Escape
Favorite Disney parks lands: Tomorrowland, Main Street, Downtown Disney (So many awesome stores) and Frontierland
Favorite Disney songs: Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride, You'll be In My Heart, Oogie Boogies Song, Chim Chim Chimer-ee, Thomas O'Malley Cat
Favorite Disney live action movies: Pirates of the Caribbean Series (Love them All), Maleficent, Marry Poppins, Herbie Movies, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Fantasia, Swiss Family Robinson.
Favorite Disney live action characters: Will Turner, Jack Sparrow
Favorite Disney foods: Turkey Leg and Mickey Ice Cream Ears

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Tommorrowland Hub
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Herbie Outfit (Still Need this!)
Favorite MyVMK furniture: None at the Moment
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Color of the Wind Magic, Turn into Zombie Magic
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Pirates Town Square
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Jungle Cruise

Favorite color: Green
Favorite food: Sushi
Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving

Last edited:
Favorite Disney movies: Wreck it Ralph, Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch, A Goofy Movie, Winnie the Pooh
Favorite Disney characters: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Chip, Dale, Lumpy the Heffalump
Favorite Disney attractions: Splash Mountain, Test Track, Space Mountain (Disneyland Paris' version), Rock n Roller Coaster, Everest, Big Thunder, California Screamin, 7 Dwarves Mine Train, RC Racer (Disneyland Paris), Matterhorn, It's a Small World (don't laugh)
Favorite Disney parks lands: Fantasyland, Critter Country, Asia (Animal Kingdom), Future World
Favorite Disney songs: Zip A Dee Doo Dah, It's a Small World, Winnie the Pooh, There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
Favorite Disney live action movies: Camp Rock Series, Jonas Brothers The 3D Concert Experience, HSM series
Favorite Disney live action characters: Mitchie Torres, Connect 3, Zack & Cody Martin, Troy Bolton, Lilly Truscott
Favorite Disney foods: Popcorn, Countdown to Fusilli Pasta,

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Storybookland
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Mr. Smee shirt (all colors), Minnie ears, Dream Shirt
Favorite MyVMK furniture: Everything
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Everything except Zombie Magic
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Waterparks and AK
Favorite MyVMK minigames: HM, Fireworks

Favorite color: Red
Favorite food: Meat, Pasta, Carrots, Potatoes, Pizza
Favorite holiday: Halloween

Favorite Disney movies: Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, Emperors New Groove, Lion King, and Peter Pan.
Favorite Disney characters: Peter Pan, Ariel, Sebastian, Stitch, and TINKERBELL!
Favorite Disney attractions: Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Journey into Imagination, and Space Mountain.
Favorite Disney parks lands: Lands: Main Street, Fantasyland, New Orleans Square. Parks: Epcot, and Animal Kingdom.
Favorite Disney songs: I just cant wait to be king, Hakkuna Matata, I'll make a man out of you, Under the Sea.
Favorite Disney live action movies: Maleficent, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean, National Treasure, Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, Pixel Perfect, Twitches, The Princess Diaries.
Favorite Disney live action characters: Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones, Maleficent, the grandma from halloweentown, THE QUEEN OF GENOVIA.
Favorite Disney foods: Never had them :/

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Main Street, Fantasyland in the Sky, Spell Room.
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Flip Hat, Herbie Shoes c:
Favorite MyVMK furniture: SMALL PIRATE TREASURE RUGS.
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Mermaid 1, Grumpy Cat, Gold Keys. Inferno, Buried in Treasure, Yzma.
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Epcot Entrance, Castle Suite
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Haunted Mansion, POTC.

Favorite color: Black & Blue.
Favorite food: Chinese food ♥
Favorite holiday: Halloween, Christmas.

Favorite Disney movies: Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs, Aladdin, Pinocchio, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mary Poppins
Favorite Disney characters: Aladdin, Genie, Snow White, Flynn, Figaro, Mary Poppins, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Favorite Disney attractions: The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Soarin', It's a Small World, Expedition Everest, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Midway Mania
Favorite Disney parks lands: Tomorrowland is my fave land, Animal Kingdom is my favorite <3___<3
Favorite Disney songs: When You Wish Upon a Star, Jolly Holiday, A Whole New World, Zero to Hero
Favorite Disney live action movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Mary Poppins, Marvel/Star Wars films
Favorite Disney live action characters: Captain Jack Sparrow, Mary Poppins, Bert
Favorite Disney foods: Dole Whip {heart eye emoji}, Pork BBQ Waffle Fries, Lemon Scones that are available for Flower and Garden Festival

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Splash Mountain and Esplanade
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Original Dreams shirt
Favorite MyVMK furniture: Probably the candy corn chair idek
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Candy magic and the Genie pin <33
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Pirate Cannon room & Space Mountain room
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Pirates Pirates Pirates Pirates

Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: Mashed potatoes and salmon ... and veggies...
Favorite holiday: Christmas

Favorite Disney movies: Beauty and the Beast, Aristocats, Peter Pan, Big Hero 6, Lion King, Tangled, Lilo and Stitch
Favorite Disney characters: Peter Pan, Lumiere, Baymax, Berlioz, Marie, Minnie, Kuzco, Aladdin, Tiana (and more... lol)
Favorite Disney attractions: Space Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, Haunted Mansion, Expedition Everest, and the Teacups
Favorite Disney parks lands: Fantasyland, Main Street USA, Frontierland
Favorite Disney songs: Be Our Guest, I Can Go the Distance, Strangers Like Me, Healing Incantation, I'll Make a Man Out of You
Favorite Disney live action movies: The Princess Diaries, HSM, Hocus Pocus, Maleficent, Halloweentown, Lizzie McGuire Movie and basically any DCOM lol
Favorite Disney live action characters: Lizzie McGuire, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi Princess of Genovia, Troy Bolton
Favorite Disney foods: CHURROS, Mickey ice cream

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Fantasyland Courtyard, Snow white's hide n seek
Favorite MyVMK clothes: NBC barrel pants, bare feet, princess minnie ears & dream ears (still need these :( )
Favorite MyVMK furniture: cloud props, PPR ride items
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: ANY TSUM TSUM PIN BC THEY ARE SO CUTE :cloud9: Drink me magic
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Cave of Wonders, Castle Suite Room
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Haunted Mansion all the wayyyyyyy

Favorite color: pink
Favorite food: salmon with lemon, shrimp alfredo, anything with chocolate

Last edited:
Favorite Disney movies: The Aristocats, Mary Poppins, The Lion King, Toy Story, Beauty and the Beast...
Favorite Disney characters: Marie, the Cheshire Cat, Eeyore
Favorite Disney attractions: Test Track, Expedition Everest, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion
Favorite Disney parks lands: Fantasyland
Favorite Disney songs: Scales and Arpeggios, Let it Go, Colors of the Wind
Favorite Disney live action movies: Maleficent, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Saving Mr Banks
Favorite Disney live action characters: Maleficent
Favorite Disney foods: Dole Whip (duh)

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Esplanade
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Original Princess Minnie Hat
Favorite MyVMK furniture: Dark Ride pieces
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Levitation, Fireworks, Infernos
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Castle Suite
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Castle Fireworks Remixed, Haunted Mansion

Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: Thin Pancakes

Favorite Disney movies: Lilo & Stitch, Winnie the Pooh (All of them), Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin (I'm sure I can keep going since I grew up with everything Disney)
Favorite Disney characters: Stitch, Pooh, Pocahontas, Esmeralda, Ariel, Belle, Merida, Tiana and Charlotte (Lottie) umm I could keep going here too...
Favorite Disney attractions: Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, Test Track (I could go on and on ,so I'll give my top 6)
Favorite Disney parks lands: Can I say all? I want too but the 2 that say Disney to me the most are Main Street and Fantasyland
Favorite Disney songs: Again I really wish I could just answer all of them. Colors of the Wind and God Help the Outcasts are 2 that I listen to a lot no matter what.
Favorite Disney live action movies: Umm do the Marvel movies count here? Because all of those. Hocus Pocus, the National Treasure movies, The Princess Diaries, Saving Mr. Banks, Maleficent, Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, Pirates
Favorite Disney live action characters: Jack Sparrow, Mary Poppins, Riley Poole, Mia Thermopolis, all Avengers, Bucky Barnes, and Loki
Favorite Disney foods: Dole Whip, Mickey Ice Cream.... umm.. literally every Disney Restaurant is amazing so it's difficult to choose.

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Tiki room, Fantasyland Courtyard, Castle Forecourt, Pirates lobby and treasure room, Haunted Mansion lobby
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Stitch hat! also a fan of the Prince Charming outfit
Favorite MyVMK furniture: any ride pieces and walls. They can transform any room into what you want it to be.
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Tsums, Inferno, any magics really, dreams pins
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: HM Conservatory, Castle Suite, Epcot Entrance, Pirate Cannons, and Dark rooms for building
Favorite MyVMK minigames: HM and Pirates. JC is like a back up if I can't find anyone for HM

Favorite color: Corals, teals, and turquoises are my faves
Favorite food: Pizza and Burgers are a tie for me
Favorite holiday: Halloween and Christmas

Favorite Disney movies: Tarzan, Mulan. Tangled
Favorite Disney characters: Pooh Bear, Ariel, Rapunzel, Donald Duck
Favorite Disney attractions: Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, It's a Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones Ride
Favorite Disney parks lands: Fantasyland, Adventureland
Favorite Disney songs: There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Let it Go, Part of your World, Dig a little Deeper :music:
Favorite Disney live action movies: Enchanted (?), Saving Mr. Banks, Tomorrowland, Avengers, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella
Favorite Disney live action characters: Giselle (Enchanted), PL Travers (Saving Mr Banks), Black Widow (Avengers)
Favorite Disney foods: Mickey Pretzels, Dole Whips, French Onion Soup, The Grey 'Stuff' (it's delicious!)

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Central Plaza, Elephant Bathing Pool

Favorite MyVMK clothes: Elizabeth Swann Pants, Prince Charming boots, Flip hat (any color)
Favorite MyVMK furniture: Heart chairs, mickey toontown fountains, castle turrets, main street lamps, main street trash can, royal gazebo, pirate ship pieces.
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic:Ringboxes, disneyland 60th pins, one million dreams pins, levitation magic, pixie dust magic, teleporting magic, drink me magic
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Dark ride guest room-it reminds me of a blank canvas, ready to be painted with creativity and bright furniture.
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Haunted Mansion and potc :pirate2:(even though I win nothing)

Favorite color: Light grey and deep teal (they're so perfect together)

Favorite food: Alfredo pasta, soft pretzels, cheeseburgers, chili cheese dogs
Favorite holiday: Christmas! :santa:

Favorite Disney movies: Pocahontas, The Aristocats, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo, Frozen, All Pixar Movies Really, Lion King, Tangled, A Goofy Movie
Favorite Disney characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Pocahontas, Meeko, Flit, All Aristocats Characters are my favorites, Ariel, Flounder, Scuttle, Sebastian, Genie, Gus Gus, Chip, Mrs. Potts, Nemo, Dory, Anna, Sven, Olaf, Kristoff, Woody, Rex, Slinky Dog, Hamm, Baymax, Timon, Pumba, Rapunzel, Pascal, and Maximus
Favorite Disney attractions: The People Mover, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarves Ride, Little Mermaid Ride, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Small World, Toy Story Midway Mania, The Land, Soarin, Maelstrom (rip :'(), Test Track (old and new), Tower of Terror, Great Movie Ride, Rock n Roller Coaster
Favorite Disney parks lands: Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, Main Street, All of Epcot
Favorite Disney songs: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, Colors of the Wind, Listen to Your Heart, Circle of Life, Prince Ali, A Whole New World, Part of Your World, Tale as Old as Time, You've Got a Friend in Me
Favorite Disney live action movies: All Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella
Favorite Disney live action characters: Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Mad Hatter
Favorite Disney foods: Dole Whip, Sci-Fi Dine In, Food from the Mexico Plaza and the Morocco Plaza in Epcot, Burgers from Galactic Grill, the breakfast frittatas at The Wave are awesome

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Main Street, Sci-Fi Dine In, Castle Forecourt, Fantasyland Courtyard, Tiki Tiki Tiki Room, PPR, Alice Ride, I like to go where people are lol
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Mickey Ears of all types
Favorite MyVMK furniture: Mushroom Chairs, Eggs, and the robot characters
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: All magic and tsum tsums.
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Epcot Entrance, Alice Room (i love the music lol)
Favorite MyVMK minigames: POTC

Favorite color: Purple
Favorite food: Too hard to say.. I really like bbq (NC and SC pulled pork) and i also like Italian food a lot.. I also enjoy fruit, cake, and sour candy lol

Favorite Disney movies: Back then I loved to watch Anastasia, Lion King, and Pocahontas!
Favorite Disney characters: Pooh Bear, Simba, Kiara and Kovu, Cinderella, and Pocahontas!
Favorite Disney attractions: Tower of Terror, Scream Rollercoaster, Splash Mountain and the other water ride at the adventure park side.
Favorite Disney parks lands: Adventureland and Spaceland!
Favorite Disney songs: Lion King song!
Favorite Disney live action movies: Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland.
Favorite Disney live action characters: Cinderella and Alice.
Favorite Disney foods: Dole Whip!

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Haunted Mansion Lobby!
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Stitch hat and green flip hat.
Favorite MyVMK furniture: Dreams furniture.
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Red inferno and cute pins like honey badger, Valentine's stitch, etc.
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Castle Suite and Typhoon Lagoon.
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Haunted Mansion.

Favorite color: Lime
Favorite food: Fish and Chinese!
Favorite holiday: Christmas and Halloween!

Favorite Disney movies: Titanic(not disney ik but I want to mention I love titanic), The Iron Man Movies, any Marvel movie, Pirates of the Caribbean, Up, National Treasure, Maleficent... etc
Favorite Disney characters: Maleficent, Mickey, Pluto, Iron Man(Marvel, but Disney owned ;P )
Favorite Disney attractions: Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Dinosaur, Matterhorn, Rockin' Rollercoaster, etc etc... Theres not many rides that I don't like (other than Tower of Terror because I'm a baby when it comes to that drop... gonna be forced to go on it again though @Best_Blonde )
Favorite Disney parks lands: Carsland, Adventureland, World Showcase, etc- Not many I don't like
Favorite Disney songs: Big Blue World- the ride edition, not the theater edition
Favorite Disney live action movies: Maleficent, POTC, Marvel movies, etc
Favorite Disney live action characters: Maleficent, Davy Jones, Jack Sparrow
Favorite Disney foods: TURKEY LEG, popcorn, Mickey Premium

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Blue Bayou
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Cowboy Boots, Cowboy Pants, Hans Top, Maleficent Horns
Favorite MyVMK furniture: anything with ships
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Maleficent Inferno, Maleficent Pins, Dole Whip Pin, Real life VMK pins made to have in-game versions
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: @Best_Blonde's Haunted Mansion maze. 100% no bias :P
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Pirates or bust

Favorite color: Blue, but I really love all colors. Bright colors are awesome
and black is amazing
Favorite food: Surf and Turf, also Burgers
Favorite holiday: Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July

sparklers

Favorite Disney movies: The Aristocats, Oliver and Company, the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Tarzan, Frozen, the Emperor's New Groove, the Lion King 2, and the Princess and the Frog.
Favorite Disney characters: (Including some PIXAR) Belle, Marie, Ariel, Princess Anna, Kuzco, Tiana, Kiara, Meeko, Flik, Rex, Gus-Gus, Flash from Zootopia, Bing-Bong, Russell from UP, and Luke Skywalker since Star Wars totally counts... right?
Favorite Disney attractions: The Haunted Mansion, the Jungle Cruise, Pirate of the Caribbean, Journey of the Little Mermaid, the Enchanted Tiki Room, Soarin, Star Tours, DINOSAUR, Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids.
Favorite Disney parks lands: Fantasyland and the World Showcase!
Favorite Disney songs: I have way too many but basically the whole soundtrack of Tarzan, the soundtrack of Mulan, the soundtrack of the Little Mermaid, and the soundtrack of Lion King 2 will always be my favorites.
Favorite Disney live action movies: Halloweentown and all the of the Star Wars films.
Favorite Disney live action characters: Rey, Finn, Kylo Ren, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, the Baker from Into the Woods, and Marnie from Halloweentown.
Favorite Disney foods: Mickey Mouse pretzel, Pineapple Dole Whip, and Mickey Mouse Ice Cream. I'm also quite fond of the Electric Umbrella and China restaurants at EPCOT. ALSO, I've always wanted to eat at the Blue Bayou at Disneyland.

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Blue Bayou and the Hide 'n Seek Forest.
Favorite MyVMK clothes: HM suits, cowboy pants, any pair of Mickey Ears, pink princess, and Stitch hat.
Favorite MyVMK furniture: Turkey Leg cart, Churro stand, I'm pretty plain when it comes to furniture.
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Inferno Magic, and any Sword in the Stone pin because they're always so adorable (Particularly the Mermaids)!
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Epcot Guest Room or the Dream Suite.
Favorite MyVMK minigames: The Jungle Cruise, I'm a boss at it. Plus the multiplayer games always make me anxious that I'll let my teammates down.

Favorite color: Pink or lavender.
Favorite food: Burritos.
Favorite holiday: Christmas!

Favorite Disney movies: Tangled, Pirates of the Caribbean, Aladdin, Mulan, Tarzan, Emperor's New Groove, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Lady & the Tramp, & much much more.
Favorite Disney characters:
Rapunzel, Pascal, Maximus, Jack Sparrow, Kuzco, Aladdin, Jafar, Raja, Jasmine, Genie, Iago, Tarzan, and many more.
Favorite Disney attractions: n/a
Favorite Disney parks lands:
n/a
Favorite Disney songs: The entire soundtrack of Tangled, Under the sea, whistle while you work, Cinderella soundtrack, Aladdin soundtrack.
Favorite Disney live action movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Maleficent, Cinderella
Favorite Disney live action characters: Jack Sparrow, Maleficent
Favorite Disney foods: all I can think of is the Lady & the tramp spaghetti.
Favorite MyVMK rooms: Central Plaza, Blue Bayou, Dungeon
Favorite MyVMK clothes: hmmm, my favorite as of now are the maleficent horns, the pirate outfits, the black princess dress, jasmine outfit, and the white cowboy boots.
Favorite MyVMK furniture:
I really enjoy the pixels to be honest, it can spruce up any room and the Maleficent dragon egg. I like a lot of the furniture.
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Let it go
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: hmmm, I'm not sure.
Favorite MyVMK minigames: All of them, I really don't have a favorite.
Favorite color:
Hunting orange, Red, Black, and Purple
Favorite food: Paella, sushi, vegetable tian, seafood.... Just food in general.
Favorite holiday: Fourth of July & New Years

Favorite Disney movies: Cadet kelly,
Favorite Disney characters: Minnie mouse
Favorite Disney attractions:testtrack space monutain haunted mansion
Favorite Disney parks lands:tomorrowland and fantasyland
Favorite Disney songs: I like a lot of them so i dont really have a favorite
Favorite Disney live action movies:
Favorite Disney live action characters:
Favorite Disney foods:
Mickey ice cream bars
Favorite MyVMK rooms: Explorers Tent
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Green flip
Favorite MyVMK furniture:Quest kiosk
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic Dancing inferno
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms:refreshment room, tent, hsm gym, everest, haunted mansion and tron rooms
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Jungle cruise, haunted mansion,pirates, and music mixer
Favorite color: Magenta
Favorite food: anything sweet
Favorite holiday:Christmas

Last edited:
Favorite Disney movies: The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Little Mermaid, Hercules, Cinderella, the Princess Diaries, and POTC
Favorite Disney characters: Jack Skellington, Hades, and Megara
Favorite Disney attractions: Haunted Mansion & POTC
Favorite Disney parks lands: Fantasyland & Mainstreet
Favorite Disney songs: Part of Your World, A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes, and the entire NBC soundtrack
Favorite Disney live action movies: Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, and POTC
Favorite Disney live action characters: Captain Jack Sparrow, the Mad Hatter, and the Red Queen
Favorite Disney foods: Mickey Mouse Ice cream

Favorite MyVMK rooms: Sci-fi, Storybookland, and Fantasyland in the Sky
Favorite MyVMK clothes: Flip hats........ (if u couldn't tell)
Favorite MyVMK furniture: love all the pets
Favorite MyVMK pins/magic: Inferno, Drink Me, and Confetti magic
Favorite MyVMK guest rooms: Castle Suite, EPCOT, and HM rooms
Favorite MyVMK minigames: Haunted Mansion

Favorite color: Mint Green
Favorite food: I just love food this is too hard to answer
Favorite holiday: Halloween

Favorite Disney movies: The Emperor's New Groove, Lion King, Toy Story
Favorite Disney characters: Mickey, Kronk, Pooh
Favorite Disney attractions: Splash Mountain, Test Track, Haunted Mansion
Favorite Disney parks lands: Adventureland
Favorite Disney songs: I can go the distance