My Perspective on Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's proved herself to be trustworthy to me. Sure, she said some bad things, but she regrets saying them, and everyone makes mistakes. I promise pretty much everyone who is criticising her right now has said worse.
Ok this comment right here is the breaking point for me. I have NEVER used any inappropriate language or harassed anyone on the forums or in game. Sure I say somethings a little harshly but I go back and truly apologize to those I've upset. I try to be nice and respectful to everyone. I guess I'm a true Southern lady that way (my Momma raised me right). So for you to say that about everyone opposed to Kali being an admin truly hurts.

I'm just so done.

Last edited:

Kuzco

Emperor Kuzco
@Amy you have always asked & listened to this communities concerns. I think you claim to have recreated the game for the "players"!In less than a week 6 staff have left along with numerous well respected players... All because of the 2 remaining Admins. Just food for thought!
If the players are not happy... Maybe there is no need to even continue all your hard work & dedication. These 2 admins will be under the microscope by all players,eventually will slip up again.. But might be to late after losing so many players.Just my thoughts on this entire situation.
@MamaNutty PLEASE BE THE NEXT ADMIN PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

What makes you think these are fake apologies?
The fact that I don't believe Kali is sorry at all is just a gut feeling to be honest. That fact that it took 3 days... 3 days to say your sorry for all the things that you've done and that you only apologize after you see how people have reacted, then try to keep it hush hush, and then all of sudden your the victim and sorry for what you've done? No. Thank you for apology staff and Amy but no I don't believe any of it for a second.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
these are template apologies. i said earlier, they most commonly are written by the publicists of foolish celebrities.
I do understand where you're coming from, but don't you think it's a little close minded to immediately write off a huge public apology as fake? Do you really think these people are fake enough to put a substantial amount of time just to make an illegitimate claim?

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
"I promise pretty much everyone who is criticising her right now has said worse"

My momma raised me better than that language. Even so, just because some other players have said harsh things at some point in their lifetime shouldn't mean that this gets to be excused without any action taken at all. That goes back to old times "if Jane Doe calls you a mean name does that make it okay to do it back?" It's just all real sad, I think.

I appreciate the attempts at apologies. They're better than nothing.

I do hope we've all learned something here that will allow us to grow and further better ourselves for future predicaments.

Last edited:
All of this drama and horrible treatment of others makes me happy that I left before it all blew up. I thought about returning during the summer, but this whole event has lost me, and many others, forever. I can't believe the disrespect that has occurred in the past few days. This entire situation is just stupid to me. The only way any of this will get resolved is if the person/people who have bullied NUMEROUS people in this community, (most of whom have left because of said bully), pays for their actions. Which probably wont happen because of ignorance/favoritism. Apologies don't mean anything when people are still hurting. Do the right thing, Amy...

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

Honestly I've heard so many sides to this story I don't know who to believe anymore.. NOTHING MATCHES UP..! "Z" would have ____ story and Y would have a different one.... I don't know whose is correct..

iTony

Ohana means family.
Apologies have been said- hopefully people can move past this.

May this game continue to thrive.
We need more people that think like you. We're all human, people mess up, why loathe over it?
I've been sitting here like this. Yes, this has caused some major drama, but this seems to be on-going and doesn't seem that it is going to end soon. This is a memory that has been burned permanently, or engraved in stone that is unbreakable. This isn't going to go away for now, not for a long time. The only solution is to look back and see the whole picture. Sometimes, you just need to listen to the community. I am not telling anyone want to do here, just try to make things better from now one. The only way to get rid of this memory engraved into stone is to pick up and crush it, meaning to solve the problems.

Things may seem to be "solved" but it is only solved in the first layer of problems here. There are more layers of problems here that needs to be solved. We got the first layer "solved" but some of the problems dug deeper than others. Some solutions still need to do the digging to get there and fix everything.

Yes we are all human, and people do make mistakes but fake apologies and cover ups aren't ok.
In this case, true. I don't think the apology was fake, but rather unclear. The apology needs to be more explained or something. The apology needs to be shown more.

Overall, I am not against or supporting anyone right now. I'd rather be supporting the game. For years we all wanted this game to come back, and this is the third chance we have, (Not second, remember why) and I hate to see it go away just like that. Instead of focusing on the people involved here, focus on the game and bring it back to its glory.

(Also I apologize for all the metaphorical texts here, I did not know any way else to say it)

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA

My only comment is that if any one of us regular players were to speak to another player with, or even just use the language that was used in this situation, we would have been punished accordingly (i.e. banned). So why is it that, as a player, the same consequences aren't happening to the staff involved? It shouldn't matter if she is your friend, because rules are rules. If you are willing to break them for one person, you have to be willing to break them for everyone.

PudgeTheFish

NOT TO MENTION THAT I RECENTLY READ THAT @HOST_Jasmine IS ONLY 16!! ME BEING ONLY 15 I AM DISGUSTED AT WHAT WAS SAID TO HER. @HOST_Jasmine <333 *Backs you up* :I

Edit: Oh and also, I know that Kali isn't 16, I think she is in her 40's according to a diff thread... Uhm I: I don't think that it's right that a 16 year old is more mature.. but uhh good for you @HOST_Jasmine <3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.