Mystic Manor Maze

mystic manor.png

Welcome to Mystic Manor!

mystic manor room.jpg

From the mysterious Mystic Point, and the makers of Oswalds Haunted Mansion Game, comes a brand new game, Mystic Manor!

Come experience the enchanting collection of Lord Henry Mystic and his companion, Albert! But beware, Lord Henry's latest find, a music box, comes with a legend all its own! If that rascal Albert gets near it.... well, who knows what might happen!

The Manor will be opening soon, so keep a keen eye here for a date!

Hope to see you all there!

1. You may play as many times as you want, this will be a constantly moving game, as it is a maze, and thus when you lose, you may feel free to come back and try again!
  2. As this is a constantly moving game, you will need to be moving into the rooms as you enter them. I understand that it takes some people longer to load rooms than others, but please do not go AFK in the game. Each room will be being monitored, so if you do, you will be booted, but may come back to play when you are back as per rule 1.
  3. Coming off of number 2, you do not need to feel forced to choose teleports quickly, I simply ask that you do not stand in front of the incoming port and that you do not block any of the ride starts, other than that, feel free to take as much time as you need in each room.
  4. Due to the fact that some rooms feature multiple teleports, I ask that you do not tell others in the room which is which. Even though this could be considered helping them, I believe it ruins the fun of the game. The teleports WILL be changing throughout, as to keep the game fresh and new, don't fret though, you have unlimited tries! :D
  5. Overall, the biggest rule is that anyone who comes to the manor needs to have fun! If you come across any issues at all (i.e. unable to click a ride start, players doing bad things in rooms...) please do not hesitate to come and tell me so that I can promptly take care of it! Other than that, the Manor is yours to have fun in!

Here is a pretty great POV of the ride itself!

Here is the soundtrack to listen to while you play!

mystic manor.png

Best Game Room Winner
August 2016!

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
:wut: WOW! Sounds really spooky yet intriguing! I am curious to play and find out what happens with that music box! Looking forward to when you open it! Nice Work!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Wow this room is prob the most amazing room I've seen yet D:

I love it so much
So unique/natural looking.
I know right! It is VERY unique. As a poet and artist myself.. It is so refreshing when i see ppl coming up with new ideas that are different. I have not even played yet and I feel this winning Best Game Room! :trophy:

EDIT: Speaking of new things, be sure to keep an eye out for my NEW Quest at the beginning of August. It will truly be "out of this world"! ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 9424

Welcome to Mystic Manor!

View attachment 9425

From the mysterious Mystic Point, and the makers of Oswalds Haunted Mansion Game, comes a brand new game, Mystic Manor!

Come experience the enchanting collection of Lord Henry Mystic and his companion, Albert! But beware, Lord Henry's latest find, a music box, comes with a legend all its own! If that rascal Albert gets near it.... well, who knows what might happen!

The Manor will be opening soon, so keep a keen eye here for a date!

Hope to see you all there!

Nice Os!!!!!!

:wut: WOW! Sounds really spooky yet intriguing! I am curious to play and find out what happens with that music box! Looking forward to when you open it! Nice Work!
Thank you! I am excited for everyone to get to play it!
Wow this room is prob the most amazing room I've seen yet D:

I love it so much
So unique/natural looking.
Thanks! Took forever to figure out, but im really happy with how it came out! :D
This looks great! Very simple, but very welcoming to explore the mystery!
Thank you!!
Thanks! :)

Sidenote: Ive updated the original post with a POV video of the actual ride in Hong Kong Disneyland, as well as the soundtrack so that you can listen while you play!

mystic manor.png
  • You may play as many times as you want, this will be a constantly moving game, as it is a maze, and thus when you lose, you may feel free to come back and try again!
  • As this is a constantly moving game, you will need to be moving into the rooms as you enter them. I understand that it takes some people longer to load rooms than others, but please do not go AFK in the game. Each room will be being monitored, so if you do, you will be booted, but may come back to play when you are back as per rule 1.
  • Coming off of number 2, you do not need to feel forced to choose teleports quickly, I simply ask that you do not stand in front of the incoming port and that you do not block any of the ride starts, other than that, feel free to take as much time as you need in each room.
  • Due to the fact that some rooms feature multiple teleports, I ask that you do not tell others in the room which is which. Even though this could be considered helping them, I believe it ruins the fun of the game. The teleports WILL be changing throughout, as to keep the game fresh and new, don't fret though, you have unlimited tries! :D
  • Overall, the biggest rule is that anyone who comes to the manor needs to have fun! If you come across any issues at all (i.e. unable to click a ride start, players doing bad things in rooms...) please do not hesitate to come and tell me so that I can promptly take care of it! Other than that, the Manor is yours to have fun in!
Hey Guys! Tonight is the night! The manor will be opening in little under an hour, so I thought id post the rules here! I've also added them to the original post. Nothing too big, but just wanted to make sure they are understood! :) Other than that, I just want to give a quick warning as to the porters themselves. We all know they can be a little finicky when it comes to clicking too soon before another person has teleported, so please be mindful of that when you are making your way through. Should you get stuck, please reenter the start room and you can go again! I'll be opening the start room here in a little and then opening the gates at 8! Good Luck to everyone who comes out tonight!
mystic manor.png