Myth's Text Shoppe

The_Doge

A future Imagineer
I have a special signature I would love to have. I just want my forum name ( which is my same name in game) to be written in the Tron legacy style. Nothing else than that. I would so it myself, but I'm a horrible artist :) !!FYI the signiture on the bottom is the final result from myth and thank you to him for doing this for me!!

Last edited:
Forum Name: Best_Blonde
In-Game Name: Best_blonde
Text: Best Blonde
Font: (choose from dafont.com) Surprise me, what ever you think looks good.
Color/s of text: Maybe teal, black, silver?
Style of color (ex; ombre, plain, sparkle, neon glow, etc): Surprise me!
Color of Text Border: (can also be ombre,etc) Surprise me!
Drop Shadow?: If you think it'll look nice.
Bevel?: ^
Reflection?: ^
Gaussian Blur?: (if so, select color/s) ^
Additions: (includes clipart, character avvie, heart, anything else you want added with it) A heart maybe. OR I might come back with a picture of my avatar, we'll see.(:
Other/Specifications: (how do you want it to look?)

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] Please cancel my order and don't post it, i'll pay you a little something for your trouble, sorry about this but I think it would be better for me this way.
Thanks - Desertfreak

Myth

[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] Please cancel my order and don't post it, i'll pay you a little something for your trouble, sorry about this but I think it would be better for me this way.
Thanks - Desertfreak

[MENTION=1540]Desertfreak[/MENTION] Alright man, no problem.

All orders are completed.

Text with Picture
Forum Name: snow_flake
In-Game Name: snow_flake
Text: snow_flake
Font: (choose from dafont.com): Frosty
Image to be placed inside or behind text: raw link: http://www.russellscott.tameside.sch.uk/userfiles/image/snowflake.jpg
Image - Inside or Behind Text?: can you make the o in snow a snowflake?
Text Border/color?: blue
Bevel,Drop Shadow,etc?: shadow under :)
Additions: maybe a few extra snowflakes (any kind)
Other/Specifications: none

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Text with Picture
Forum Name: Desertfreak
In-Game Name: Desertfreak
Text: Desertfreak
Font: Star Jedi
Image to be placed inside or behind text: A picture of the middle of tomorrowland hub, please take the full picture and take the middle and put it in a rectangle.
Image - Inside or Behind Text?: Behind text
Text Border/color?: Dark blue, seeable on black for the text, border white please
Bevel,Drop Shadow,etc?: Nope
Additions: Me riding on a space mountain car next to it, might be a little hard though, but if you can try please do!
Other/Specifications: Please blur the picture of tomorrowland hub a little

Thanks!

Text with Picture
Forum Name: Remember
In-Game Name: Remember (using Etelarith now, got banned)
Text: Remember
Font: (choose from dafont.com) http://www.dafont.com/hunger-games.font
Image to be placed inside or behind text: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/ilylikeWHOAHx/vmk stuffles/dream.jpg (just want the ears, no background)
Image - Inside or Behind Text?: behind, like how you have in most, sitting next to the text I guess. Hope you know what I mean XD
Text Border/color?: yes/white
Bevel,Drop Shadow,etc?: can you make one with a drop shadow and one without? I wanna see which I like better c:
Additions: can i have the actual text in a blue shade that would match the dream ears? thanks :-)
Other/Specifications:

Thank you (-:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
@Myth I love your work, I came up with another cool idea!

Text with Picture
Forum Name: Desertfreak
In-Game Name: Desertfreak
Text: Desertfreak
Font: Hot Rod Gang BV (Fontspace.com)
Image to be placed inside or behind text: A picture of the middle of Autopia Quest Track, please take the full picture and take the middle and put it in a rectangle.
Image - Inside or Behind Text?: Behind text
Text Border/color?: Light green, white border around it please
Bevel,Drop Shadow,etc?: Nope
Additions: Me riding on my Test Track Magic on the track, if you can edit it to make it look like that I would apreciate it! m
Other/Specifications: Please blur the picture of the Autopia Quest Track a little.

Thanks again dude!

Minniee

hey wassup hello
Regular Text
Forum Name: Story
In-Game Name: Story
Text: Story
Font: (choose from dafont.com) Snacker comic
Color/s of text: Pink, white
Style of color (ex; ombre, plain, sparkle, neon glow, etc): Ombre of pink and white
Color of Text Border: (can also be ombre,etc) White outline on pink, pink outline on white, please!
Drop Shadow?: Yes
Bevel?: No
Reflection?: No
Gaussian Blur?: (if so, select color/s) No
Additions: (includes clipart, character avvie, heart, anything else you want added with it) Princess Minnie hat sitting tilted on the S in the text, if possible!
Other/Specifications: (how do you want it to look?) No

thank you so, so much! i love your work c: