MyVMK Academy

So I've been "saving" up on credits to make this..." Academy. "
This is the newly built main part of it... A 2015/16 update for y'all!!

It needs some work, so suggestions are welcomed and highly appreciated. ---- There's always room for improvement.

and my newly principal's office, too.
Slightly updated.

Pretty psyched to show more when I do work on it more!

And in case if anyone's hungry during the day

2016: NOW, the classrooms!! :) -- I should be adding more.
ENGLISH:

MATH:

GYM:

DORMITORIES ( up to 4 so for...;) )
BOYS 1
BOYS 2:
GIRLS 1:
GIRLS 2:

Last edited:
I like it ! Keep up the good work *lol*
Thank you!!
Great idea. I remember stuff like this on VMK, all of the rooms connecting with teleporters, it was so fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to make history. It's too bad that there's only one kind of teleporter out now. I'm saving up even more credits so I don't go broke buying teleporters.
dis so cool bean rememebrs these on old vmk <3
Yep! I loved schools back the old VMK!

Sorry for the double post or whatever "weird bump" yet now: I notice the Mark Twain room is released and I emptied the main part of the Academy and switching it over to the MT. So, HAPPY ME!

Ooo, classic Habbo room! Will have to check it out!

The cafeteria is my favorite. Good work on being as creative as possible with the limited furniture that is released so far. You'll probably be better off when HSM comes out ^-^

The cafeteria is my favorite. Good work on being as creative as possible with the limited furniture that is released so far. You'll probably be better off when HSM comes out ^-^
Haha! I know right! The gymnasium will make my school gymnasium. I'm hoping more teleporters will come out, plus along with another minigame (POTC or HM please) for more credits. A piano to put somewhere else and all. The endless ideas that will probably come up sooner or later. Oh oh, & thank you!

I'm thinking about building the English class.
I also have a friend (*cough*Eayoreo*cough* No bad talk included) who had suggested to (for herself) build a building class for the school which if the "let guests move furni" option was available and I considered it to be a cool idea. :) I'll keep all updated. And I don't mind people hanging out with me while I'm building.

This isn't probably a good idea to post again, but..eh..whatever nobody (hopefully) will mind, I'm taking a break on building due slow credit-earning and my major want to buy the Frozen items...
UPDATES on building from the last 2 months:
Girls Dormitory
(easily built) Football Field
Math Class
Dance Class

Bindingkey

This is so cool and I can't wait until it's done. I loved the schools on VMK, and I'd definitely love to do this again!

EDIT: oh wait so is the school open then? I'd love to be apart of this!

This is so cool and I can't wait until it's done. I loved the schools on VMK, and I'd definitely love to do this again!

EDIT: oh wait so is the school open then? I'd love to be apart of this!
Im unsure the owner hasnt been on in a while