MyVMK Academy

Hey are you still working on this project?
YES, I am still working on!
This is so cool and I can't wait until it's done. I loved the schools on VMK, and I'd definitely love to do this again!

EDIT: oh wait so is the school open then? I'd love to be apart of this!
Thank you! Feel free to come around whenever you see it open!
I can say it's open but I need to label things and potentially add in MORE classrooms..... but the pictures mostly glitch in the mark twain.
I will have to update the main post eventually!
Im unsure the owner hasnt been on in a while
I AM BAAAACK! :D I get online on and off but hopefully, I plan to make it more of a habit! :)

Last edited:
I must have just missed it! can't wait to see it open in person!
I could go to my room right now and you can come see, well, if you're online. :)

BUMP
--
Recently, we now have 2 more classrooms and a dormhall. :) The classrooms were premade/made from other people aka two new teachers! (All thanks to them!)

BUMP
--
Recently, we now have 2 more classrooms and a dormhall. :) The classrooms were premade/made from other people aka two new teachers! (All thanks to them!)
Im going to try and get on before 7 and see what i can come up with. Busy with homework for now though

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Im going to try and get on before 7 and see what i can come up with. Busy with homework for now though

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Did you come up with anything? :O

Rebuilt the main room and updated it. :3
And all classes (built by me) have the high school musical desks and some of them have the chairs.

Last edited:
**BUMP**
WHO IS READY FOR MYVMK ACADEMY SUMMER 2017????

**BUMP**
MyVMK Academy is open for New Year's Eve
COME AROUND! I sorta decorate for post-Christmas because I had time today.

I love this !! it reminds me of the vmk academy from the og game. idk who built it but i remember role playing in it a lot
Thank you. My inspiration, to be honest, was from a friend back on the original's 'Bayside Boarding School' for how the lockers look like on the first post! ^_^