MyVMK Awkward Moments

GoddessAthena

Title is self explanatory, different then pet peeves but could be considered them for some.

•Building in a room and a random person comes in and just stands there.

•When you go to start a 2v2 game of POTC and a third person hops in right before you start and the game is 3v2.

•Saying or doing something maybe not "game appropriate" and a staff member comes in.

•Telling a joke or saying something absolutely hilarious (well, you think so) and no one says anything.

•Bragging about how good you've gotten at POTC and then dying without getting any points. GoddessAthena score: 4.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
  • Saying something not inappropriate but the word is bleeped out so instead of saying something like oh my god it's shannon you say oh my ### it's shannon and sound really aggressive.
  • Getting told to stay on one level during HM and pretending to not hear them... even though there is nothing to hear you're really just reading the text so like...
  • Trying to befriend a new player and they're actually a really bitter 12 year old who just wants to fight.

Kinglaser

• Saying something not inappropriate but the word is bleeped out so instead of saying something like oh my god it's shannon you say oh my ### it's shannon and sound really aggressive.
  • Getting told to stay on one level during HM and pretending to not hear them... even though there is nothing to hear you're really just reading the text so like...
  • Trying to befriend a new player and they're actually a really bitter 12 year old who just wants to fight.
*building off the last one*
When they then try to offer starter clothes for your stitch/flip hat/minnie/any other rare...

when there are people in hm lobby but none of them join your game
This and then a bunch of people join another game.

Also, when you're about to get the new items and then your internet goes down. I don't mean DC, I mean literally nothing in my house that runs using Internet is working right now. If it doesn't come back up by tomorrow we're going to have a problem.