MyVMK Awkward Moments

asyuna

when youre playing potc and youre the only one left alive on your team and the opposite dead team members just keep chanting like "dont worry youve totally got this! you can kill her!"
like o ok i guess i suck

or when youre the only one left alive and your dead team members are chanting you on and then you die right when they say "you got this"
whoops.

#awk

Bigbuddyr

When you talk to someone thinking they are someone else and then get mad at that person for not talking back....and then realizing what you did.

When you're about to win in HM and all the sudden either;

1.) everyone in the game stops moving
2.) when you win you get a message that says "there was a problem entering room" .____. & you don't get the creds... ._______.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432950007][/DOUBLEPOST]When you say a word that's not "game appropriate" and everybody makes it a big deal. Like we're not all 18+ on this game anyways..........

when your friend is leaving and says bye to everyone but forgets you
when you're leaving and say bye to your friends and nobody answers
when you try and talk to your friend but they're afk so you sit there lonely and friendless
when you walk into a room and the first thing you see is someone asking you if you're a boy or a girl
when someone says something rude to you directed toward a group of people and you're part of that group of people
when even the person who made myvmk had to leave
the fact that i have so many awk moments

Love

when u walk in a room and u say hi to everyone and no one acknowledges your arrival

total introvert in rl AND in game... wat the heck maaan :/

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
when your friend is leaving and says bye to everyone but forgets you
when you're leaving and say bye to your friends and nobody answers
when you try and talk to your friend but they're afk so you sit there lonely and friendless
when you walk into a room and the first thing you see is someone asking you if you're a boy or a girl
when someone says something rude to you directed toward a group of people and you're part of that group of people
when even the person who made myvmk had to leave
the fact that i have so many awk moments
when ur obsessed with dave franco but have james in ur avatar

When you go into a host event and say hi to the host but they don't say hi back. But they are saying hi to other people. :sweat: :hurt: :wut: