MyVMK Disneybounds

I've been sharing MyVMK Disneybounds on Twitter and now I want to share them here, too!

Disneybounding is a fun trend that a lot of people partake in when they visit parks, and I think it would be great to see more in MyVMK. I encourage everyone to share their Disneybounds!

Questions you might have:
What is Disneybounding?
Disneybounding is a fun way of dressing up like Disney characters, attractions, lands, etc. using normal clothes. But I should add, while Disneybounding is, of course, usually Disney-inspired, it definitely doesn’t have to be. You could Disneybound as Harry Potter, for instance.

What's the difference between Disneybounding and wearing a costume?
For the purposes of MyVMK, Disneybounding is creating an outfit that is inspired by a Disney character, but not designed specifically for that character. For example, wearing Snow White's bodice, Snow White's bow, and Snow White's skirt is wearing a costume. But if you wore a different blue shirt, yellow bottoms, etc. that would be Disneybounding!

I will say, I do use character costume pieces when a full costume isn't available, like for Donald Duck (below) where I used his hat and shirt, so there is still creativity required. How much you want to incorporate pieces designed for your specific character is up to you.

Do I need rare/expensive clothes?
Nope! You can use whatever you have or purchase items, even inexpensive clothes.

Let me know if you have any other questions! My Disneybounds are shared below.

(sorry the order of the photos keeps changing so they might be out of order)

1. Panchito Pistoles
2. Donald Duck
3. Jose Carioca
4. Minnie Mouse (Buena Vista Street, DCA)
5. Minnie Mouse (traditional)
6. Mickey Mouse (traditional)
7. Daisy Duck
8. Ian Lightfoot
9. PhiPhi the Photgrapher (Buena Vista Street, DCA)
10. Pluto

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Attachments

Last edited:

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
I love Disneybounding! One of my best Disneybounds was as Tadashi Hamada from Big Hero 6. I met Baymax, who freaked out, hugged me forever, fist bumped, and then tried to leave with me since he wanted to be with Tadashi. It was adorable.

Your MyVMK Joe Carioca is adorable. I'll be back with some for sure!

I love Disneybounding! One of my best Disneybounds was as Tadashi Hamada from Big Hero 6. I met Baymax, who freaked out, hugged me forever, fist bumped, and then tried to leave with me since he wanted to be with Tadashi. It was adorable.

Your MyVMK Joe Carioca is adorable. I'll be back with some for sure!
I love that!! Disneybounding to meet characters is the best! And thank you <3
Oh my gosh, these are soooo cute! Ah love your creativity, LexieandTink and Sooah!! <3
you’re too sweet, thank you! <3

A few new bounds! I'm planning on going through all of the lands. But first, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, and Adventureland! :D

Attachments

Last edited:
Got some new Disneybounds for ya!

1. Winnie the Pooh
2. Vacation Genie
3. Pete (Pete's Dragon)

Attachments

SamiDawne85

Probably bored or anxious
Love love love disney bounding in the parks!!! And now started to on here too, I love this thread!! You have so many creative ideas!! I really love your vacation genie so cute!!

Love love love disney bounding in the parks!!! And now started to on here too, I love this thread!! You have so many creative ideas!! I really love your vacation genie so cute!!
Yay, thank you so much! I'd love to see your Disneybounds if you want to share them here!

Last edited:
New Disneybounds in honor of a new land and a classic Pixar film.

1. Africa
2. Mike Wazowski
3. Sully
4. Boo

Attachments

Last edited:
New Inside Out Disneybounds!

1. Joy
2. Sadness
3. Anger
4. Fear
5. Disgust