MyVMK Forums Newsletter 03/06/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

High School Musical & Sports Month!

Can anyone believe it's March already?! I sure can't! Anyways, lets get to the March 6th Forums Newsletter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to last newsletter's winners, @ladycopper and @helayne! The answer was Shrunken Ned's! Both winners will receive a PM confirming that your Medal was awarded to you!

Attention myVMK agents of ACME, the notorious Carmen Sandiego and her V.I.L.E agents have been spotted around the game thieving credits. After her plans to steal the crown jewels were foiled, she has turned her attention to making herself an internet billionaire. Due to its sentimental value, MyVMK was a target, but it’s not too late to save the day! One of our agents has found the following note, full of cryptic clues,on her myVMK location. It’s up to you to determine where she is so we can stop her in her tracks!

"Here's a women as evil as me, I need to break the chains to set her free. We shall work together to achieve my fiendish scheme, the players of MyVMK wont believe what they've seen. Its time for a dragon and a thief to takeover as a team."

Do you know where the fiend Carmen is? If you do, email forums@myvmk.com with the subject “Carmen Sandiego Answer” with a picture of your character in that room by March 18th at 11:59PM. For those agents who work out her location, there’s the chance of winning a Carmen Sandiego medal!

Congrats to the winners of Push's Last Trivia Question, @tzeitel and @kallyrose! The answer was Omnidroids! Both winners will receive a PM confirming that your Medal was awarded to you!

This week’s question:
"Who was the orginal voice actor of 'Rabbit' from Disney's 1977 'The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh'?

Know the answer? Send it to forums@myvmk.com with the subject “MyVMK Forums Trivia Answer” by March 18th at 11:59PM. Two winners will be picked and they will receive the totally awesome prize of a Push's Forum Trivia medal!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to @beccalep and @Street on answering correctly on the last newsletter's question! The answer was Edna Mode! You both will receive a PM from a MyVMK Forums Staff member to confirm we have issued your 1* Dash Magics! Thanks for playing! :)

MyVMK features all things Disney, but are you a Disney expert? Put your skills to the test by identifying the popular Disney character that the picture below is from!

Think you know who or what it is? Please send all answers to forums@myvmk.com with the subject "Name the Disney Character Answer" by March 18th at 11:59PM. Two winners will be randomly chosen and will receive the fantasmic prize of a High School Musical Guest Room Pin!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats to @icyblue and @Stargirll for winning our Credit Giveaway from the last newsletter! Each of you will receive a PM from a MyVMK Forums Staff once we have awarded your credits, confirming that we have awarded them to you! Thanks for playing!

Now onto this editions Credit Giveaway! Comment on this thread with "I want to win those credits!" along with your in game name by March 18th at 11:59PM to be entered into 2 different drawings for 2,500 Credits Each! Winners will be announced in the next Newsletter!

For current events, click here!

Thanks for reading this edition of the MyVMK Forums Newsletter, and be sure to check back for new additions based on your suggestions, but also for next editions winners of the MyVMK forums newsletter.

Reminder to follow all our MyVMK Forum rules!

I want to win those credits!
In-game name: Cloudyblue

Street

Home again...
I want to win those credits!
In-game name: MainStreetMaggie

Status
Not open for further replies.