MyVMK Forums Newsletter - February 15, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

We hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day!
As always, we would love some feedback on what you like, what you didn't like, and what you would like to see!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Where in Disney World Trivia?
Answer the question correctly and be entered in a drawing for an in-game code for 2,500 credits!

Answer the question below to be entered in a drawing for a MyVMK credit code for 2,500! We will be having only one winner per trivia; keep an eye out for the winner of the credit code!
If you don't know the answer to this trivia, don't worry! There will be another one next week.

On February 14, 1957, which Disney animated movie was aired in theaters for a second time?
To Submit an answer, enter HERE.

Last week's answer was Disney California Adventure and the winner is @Savvy.Mike!
Congratulations, Savvy.Mike!

Weekly Giveaway
This is a new section to the newsletter, the Weekly Giveaway. To enter, simply enter you forums username and your in-game username. One winner will be picked and the prize will be different every week.
This week's prize is a code for a White Snowman.

Multiple entries will result in elimination.
The link to enter is
here.
Last week's lucky winner was @hogie. Congratulations on your new Rose, hogie!

Push's Forum Trivia
Push's Forum Trivia is another new section to our newsletter. It is another trivia question in addition to the Where in Disney World Trivia.

The winner of the question will receive the Push's Forum Trivia medal.

This Week's Question
In Hercules, Hades promised not to harm Megara provided that Hercules give up his strength. How long did he have to agree to give up his strength for?
Submit your answer here.
Last week's answer was Blank: A Vinylmation Love Story and the winner is @DarlingDiva. Congratulations, DarlingDiva!

Tips and Tricks
Tired of thread you're no longer interested in filling up your alerts? Click here, select the threads you no long want, then use the drop down menu to remove them!

Thread of the Week
We are pleased to announce a new section to the newsletter, Thread of the Week! Each week a thread that is helpful or positive will be highlighted here. Threads we are looking for include, but are not limited to, guides, release threads, and trading values (although MyVMK does not endorse nor decide upon values of items).
To nominate a thread you think deserves to be highlighted, simply Private Message a Forums Staff Member.

This week's thread of the week is @SequoiaT's "To the depressed players" thread.

In this thread, SequoiaT reminds everyone that there is always hope. I (Genie) have suffered from depression for years and found this thread very touching. Thank you to SequoiaT!

This Week in Disney History

On this week in Disney History . . .

On February 15, 1926:
The Alice Comedy Alice's Balloon Race is released.

On February 16, 1984:
Disney's Mickey's Christmas Carol is nominated for an Academy Award

On February 17, 1934:
Actor-comic Barry Humphries, the voice of Bruce in the 2003 Finding Nemo, is born in Victoria, Australia.

On February 18, 2001:
The Disney Channel presents Eye On LA: First Look at Disney's Newest Theme Park.

On February 19, 1987:
Paul Terry, the voice of James in the 1996 James and the Giant Peach, is born.

On February 20, 1998:
The streets of Downtown Disney Pleasure Island are transformed into
the French Quarter for a special five-night Mardi Gras celebration.

On February 21, 1970
Boys' Club Days at Disneyland kicks off for the next two days.

Moderator Name:
@Genie

What is your favorite room in the Kingdom?
My favorite room has always been the Castle Suite! Love the balcony.

What is your favorite thing to do around the kingdom?
I really like to socialize with other people in the kingdom!

What is your favorite mini-game in MyVMK thus far?
Castle Fireworks!

Is there any advice you would give to players on the forums?
Always use the search tool before you post a thread - your question might already be answered somewhere!

What is your favorite item(s) in the game?
I LOVE the animator desk since I dabble in 3D animation myself.

Have a Suggestion?
Is there anything you'd like to see in the newsletter, something you think would be fun or interesting? Let us know by replying to this thread or Private Messaging a forums staff member!
We would love to hear your thoughts!

Remember to follow all our MyVMK Forum Rules!

Last edited:
My user and IGN are different, do I post my user then when entering contests? I've never been quite sure
When entering the contests on the newsletter, Google Forms are used. These prompt you to enter both your IGN and forums username :) If you follow this you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.