MyVMK Help

Wyndale

I have a green key in my inventory, but I can't use it. My friend has one as well. I am at a loss!

I have an unused green crate, and have opened other crates, just wondering why this one won't work.

Last edited:

Navii

I have a green key in my inventory, but I can't use it. My friend has one as well. I am at a loss!

I have an unused green crate, and have opened other crates, just wondering why this one won't work.
Hello! Sorry that's happening.

Have you tried double clicking on the crate with the key in your inventory? If this is not working you may need to move the crate to a different location or put it in your inventory and back out. I had the very same situation but I moved the crate to another position in the room and it worked.

Edit: Spelling Error

Last edited:

Wyndale

Hello! Sorry that's happening.

Have you tried double clicking on the crate with the key in your inventory? If this is not working you may need to move the crate to a different location or put it in your inventory and back out. I had the very same situation but I moved the crate to another position in the room and it worked.

Edit: Spelling Error

I have now tried this...but maybe the problem is the key. I see it in my pin inventory, and I see it on my lanyard, but I don't see it in my room, as a magic pin. Could this be the problem?[DOUBLEPOST=1408456102][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have now tried this...but maybe the problem is the key. I see it in my pin inventory, and I see it on my lanyard, but I don't see it in my room, as a magic pin. Could this be the problem?
I got it to work! So you are right, thanks!

momo3

What is wrong with me??? when I click the magic shop cash register, it doest open? How do I see the magic shop items???
nvm! got it.

Last edited:
I just joined, yay! but I'm having a lot of problems that I don't think other players are having.

I can't:
  • buy rooms
  • find all of these pins and other clothes that everyone appears to have
  • see the gator waiter
  • figure out how to get magic pins
  • find any of the special halloween items that are supposed to be out
  • start/find any quests
Also, there are so few other players, that I'm by myself most of the time.

I really want to get everything I possible can back from the original game.

If anyone at all could help me with anything, I would greatly appreciate it!

I just joined, yay! but I'm having a lot of problems that I don't think other players are having.

I can't:
  • buy rooms
  • find all of these pins and other clothes that everyone appears to have
  • see the gator waiter
  • figure out how to get magic pins
  • find any of the special halloween items that are supposed to be out
  • start/find any quests
Also, there are so few other players, that I'm by myself most of the time.

I really want to get everything I possible can back from the original game.

If anyone at all could help me with anything, I would greatly appreciate it!
ok so
1) it must be a glitch or something, try relogging, make sure you have enough credits and that you successfully purchase it, if that doesnt work email support@myvmk.com
2) that stuff is probably from other months, if its from this month you can find all this month's specials in different shops, you have to visit the shops and view the specials to buy it
3) thats a recent glitch that everyone's having and they're working on it
4) magic is usually sold in shops, theres one out at the moment in the main street magic shop (go there and view specials), and sword in the stone magic is obtainable if you ride one of the two rides in fantasyland courtyard (you may not get one each time)
5) See 2
6) Quests have only been released on special occasions, there arent any out at the moment, if there is one released you'll probably see it on the forums or homepage

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me :)

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
What are people talking about when they mention using gift cards for trade?
Are these specifically myvmk gift cards, are they traders choice gift cards (ex. like a T.G.I.Fridays' gift card)?
Are they amazon gift cards? Please let me know.

What are people talking about when they mention using gift cards for trade?
Are these specifically myvmk gift cards, are they traders choice gift cards (ex. like a T.G.I.Fridays' gift card)?
Are they amazon gift cards? Please let me know.
They are an old item in the game. there worth a nice sum of vmk cash.

Okay so I tried to download myvmkpal on my mac but it won't let me. On my PC it will load all the way up until the screen with pirates and then it will go black. Any suggestions on how to get it to work?

For the last 2 days there is no EXIT on the floor in the Stretching Room of HM. I cleared cache and cookies, logged in and out, etc etc. Everyone else walks by me to get to the other rooms, but nothing works for me. I am now missing out on 50 credits each time (yeah, yeah, I know...it isn't much but it adds up).

UPDATE......I just needed to update Shockwave and the exits came back!!!!!

Last edited: