MyVMK Hoarders

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
I thought I could control myself but.. okay I need to say it.
I've been collecting Jester Hat Ornaments.. I have 53

If I can't find someway to stop.. who knows how many more I could collect :(

And.. and THESE: 15 5* Invisibility Magics

bobsbestgame

I thought I could control myself but.. okay I need to say it.
I've been collecting Jester Hat Ornaments.. I have 53

If I can't find someway to stop.. who knows how many more I could collect :(

And.. and THESE: 15 5* Invisibility Magics
Jinx, one day I will be like you, except those invis magics will be teleport magic instead. 15 five star teleport magics. I will get this, if I have to spend my last dying breath to do so. I will even sell my soul to someone too if it helps, not that it's worth very much! XD

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Jinx, one day I will be like you, except those invis magics will be teleport magic instead. 15 five star teleport magics. I will get this, if I have to spend my last dying breath to do so. I will even sell my soul to someone too if it helps, not that it's worth very much! XD
Collecting 15 5* Teleportation magic is also something I've been dreaming of doing too xD
Once its released we should see who gets 15 5* first LOL.
Hopefully not soon because 15 5* Invisibility killed me xD

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
I currently support and have Teleports to wildnightmare's crazy Epcot Poster Gallery, Whooshs Cookie Tree Room and Cat's Red Lantern Room. I also have 77 Animation Viewers. Those 3 Teleports are reachable by searching for "Rare Trading 101" or "savvy.max". I personally supported Cat's Hong Kong Paper Lantern Red addiction and even got her brought into a Club 33 party just to trade her some more I had recently acquired. Good Times

sunflowery

I have over 200 of the consolation shrubs. Not on lil's lvl but still pretty bad lol
I'd post a picture but well, I am using about 160 of them for a ride room lol

Last edited: