MyVMK Holiday Fundraiser Club!

Welcome to the Holiday Fundraiser Club!

I've decided to start this club as a way to help out friends and welcome newcomers on VMK! There will be two separate fundraisers happening until December 27th (11 days from now)- anyone and everyone is invited to participate! Here's some information:

1. The Newcomer Fundraiser
This is the fundraiser supporting users who are new to VMK. On the 27th, once as many credits as possible have been collected, I will take note of the exact amount donated and give it out to new users I see in-game. They will receive a portion of the credits plus an item of furni/clothing/pins if any of these are donated as well. If you'd like to support this fundraiser, please fill out the following form and send it back to me via comment:

I would like to support the Newcomer Fundraiser!
This is my in-game name:
This is the amount I'm donating:
(optional)- These are the furniture/clothing/lanyard items I'm donating:
These are the times/days of the week that I'm usually available to trade (so I can give you my donations):

2. The Friends Fundraiser
Do you have a friend in real life who plays VMK, whether you introduced it to them or vice versa? If so, this is the fundraiser for you. I'll be collecting credits as well as items of any sort to give to users with real-life, VMK-playing friends. They are encouraged to give the donations to their friend as a way of saying "thank you for being my friend" or simply to be kind. If you'd like to support this fundraiser, please fill out the following form and send it back to me via comment:

I would like to support the Friends Fundraiser!
This is my in-game name:
This is the amount of credits I'm donating:
These are the furniture/clothing/lanyard items I'm donating:
These are the times/days of the week that I'm usually available to trade (so I can give you my donations):

Your support of these fundraisers is greatly appreciated! Donate to either one and receive a free pin for contributing! Thank you!