MyVMK Launcher for macOS 10.6+

Myth

I've been stuck on the loading page for about 2 hours now. I left the house, came back, still in the same spot.

Eventually I got this screen and then had to start all over. Still on loading page though.

MacPat

Contributor
I've been stuck on the loading page for about 2 hours now. I left the house, came back, still in the same spot.

Eventually I got this screen and then had to start all over. Still on loading page though.

You'll have to re-download and install MyVMK Launcher.

Last edited:

MacPat

Contributor
I have tried re-downloading it but when I click on it in my Applications folder it refuses to open and gives me a weird error.
I don't think it is downloading correctly for you. Make sure your browser is up-to-date and your operating system is up-to-date. The DMG file is 601.3 MB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep getting stuck on this screen. I have deleted launcher twice and redownloaded. I also deleted Adobe and redownloaded that as well!
At one point it loaded until it reached a completely black screen. Immediately after I redownloaded Launcher the second time, I was able to log onto the game after a while but nothing loaded.

MacPat

Contributor
My sister just tried downloading it and is getting the same message as Myth. Everything is up to date as well.
What Mac OS X operating system version are you using? Are you downloading the latest one available that is on the first page? I have tested the DMG file and application bundle and it should be fine.

I keep getting stuck on this screen. I have deleted launcher twice and redownloaded. I also deleted Adobe and redownloaded that as well!
At one point it loaded until it reached a completely black screen. Immediately after I redownloaded Launcher the second time, I was able to log onto the game after a while but nothing loaded.
This is an application package, which means everything that is installed inside of the package will be in the package. Nothing else is installed on your Mac when you drag MyVMK Launcher to the 'Applications' folder. There is no reason for you to be stuck on that page. I have tested this program on multiple Macs that I do not even maintain and it works fine.

niknik

What Mac OS X operating system version are you using? Are you downloading the latest one available that is on the first page? I have tested the DMG file and application bundle and it should be fine.
I believe she is using version 10.11.3
And yes we are downloading the one on the first page.
We will try downloading it again and see if it works!

MacPat

Contributor
I believe she is using version 10.11.3
And yes we are downloading the one on the first page.
We will try downloading it again and see if it works!
You don't have to redownload. On Mega, it goes to 100%, then you'll see Google Chrome downloading it. Mega downloads to a sandboxed section of your local file system and then your browser moves it to the desired location. The DMG file can not be modified. You have to drag MyVMK Launcher to the 'Applications' folder and open it in the 'Applications' folder. Eject the image and then trash the DMG file that you downloaded.

Myth

You don't have to redownload. On Mega, it goes to 100%, then you'll see Google Chrome downloading it. Mega downloads to a sandboxed section of your local file system and then your browser moves it to the desired location. The DMG file can not be modified. You have to drag MyVMK Launcher to the 'Applications' folder and open it in the 'Applications' folder. Eject the image and then trash the DMG file that you downloaded.
Maybe i'm just downloading it wrong,

It shows up like this in my Finder when I press "Save to computer"

I click it and it doesnt let me open it. Even after I drag it to the Applications folder. Help ?

Last edited:

MacPat

Contributor
Maybe i'm just downloading it wrong,

It shows up like this in my Finder when I press "Save to computer"

I click it and it doesnt let me open it. Even after I drag it to the Applications folder. Help ?
Is that the newest version that you downloaded? I uploaded a newer version. There should be absolutely no DMG problems anymore; I used the built-in program on Mac OS X to build the DMG file.

Myth

Is that the newest version that you downloaded? I uploaded a newer version. There should be absolutely no DMG problems anymore; I used the built-in program on Mac OS X to build the DMG file.
Yeah it's the newest version. Still having the same problem :(

i've had to delete & reinstall the launcher multiple times because it won't let me log in, i just keep getting a black screen for ages even if i quit the application and restart it

edit: trying to reinstall it but the link isn't working..just getting a black spinny thing and won't let me access the site

MacPat

Contributor
i've had to delete & reinstall the launcher multiple times because it won't let me log in, i just keep getting a black screen for ages even if i quit the application and restart it

edit: trying to reinstall it but the link isn't working..just getting a black spinny thing and won't let me access the site
Sorry, you are having that issue. I am able to access the download link as of right now. Please redownload and install into the 'Applications' folder.

Sorry, you are having that issue. I am able to access the download link as of right now. Please redownload and install into the 'Applications' folder.
i had to wait a few hours and the download link was working again, i do have issues with logging in though! luckily for now they're fixed but when i do have those issues i have to delete & reinstall