MyVMK Launcher for macOS 10.6+

KING_COLLECTOR

made a megasynce account downloaded and moved it to my applications.. when I click on the red Mega app nothing happens.. It doesnt bring anything up... any thoughts ?

If it doesn't let you open it, just right click from applications folder on the MYVMK launcher app and click open!

MacPat

Contributor
Ok, I'm not computer savvy.

Do i have to make an account to download it.
And i have no clue what I'm doing.
No, all you do is open the link and click download directly. It downloads a DMG file. Open the DMG file that is in your Downloads folder and drag the MyVMK Launcher application to your Applications folder. Eject the disk and delete the DMG file. Open MyVMK Launcher and log in to MyVMK.

Dyllan

Princess Enthusiast & Cast Member!
Hey! Thanks for making the game available again! I've downloaded the launcher and everything, yet I'm still having trouble allowing the app to open. I went to my system preferences, security and privacy, and then tried clicking "Open Anyway" when I was alerted that "MyVMK Launcher" was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer. When that didn't work, I tried allowing apps downloaded from anywhere but I was still not allowed to open it. Have any ideas how I can fix this problem?

Hey! Thanks for making the game available again! I've downloaded the launcher and everything, yet I'm still having trouble allowing the app to open. I went to my system preferences, security and privacy, and then tried clicking "Open Anyway" when I was alerted that "MyVMK Launcher" was blocked from opening because it is not from an identified developer. When that didn't work, I tried allowing apps downloaded from anywhere but I was still not allowed to open it. Have any ideas how I can fix this problem?
What does it say when you try to open it?

In light of recent events, I will be updating the application with the Firefox addon, ZenMate. ZenMate is a VPN, you can choose to use it or not. I recommend that you use it, it's free.

Last edited:

Stargazing

Hey all,
Does anyone know if the launcher is still available? I clicked on the link and it said the file was removed. I haven't logged on in a long time and used to be able to on my Mac just fine. But now I'm experiencing issues. I've tried to use MyVMK Experience but haven't had any luck there either (perpetually stuck on the "loading furniture data" screen). And help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Unfortunately, it looks like MyVMK Launcher is no longer going to be available. The person who created it has informed us that they will no longer be offering the application to anyone.