MyVMK Lounge

I find what this forum lacks is a nice good old fashioned thread to come and pop in and have a chat, just a humble abode where everyone can gather around and talk to eachother. I know we have a shoutbox, which is all well and good, but you can't beat a thread for it, especially with the advantage of being able to look back a few posts and be caught up with the conversation.

There are a lot of indirect threads, but I believe now is the time for a direct one, where everyone has a chance to get to know eachother better, and maybe talk about how your day is going. Something to keep this community united and alive.

Now do as your great leader Harb tells you and invite this thread into your lives. It is the only way.

Yes! ^_^ Make sure they are peach muffins or I will have to slap you (although there are alternative fruit muffins you can bring me that will not result in a slap i.e. blueberry)

no this is dumb

honestly what we need is a myvmk lounge...you know...a place where everyone has a chance to get to know each other better, and maybe talk about how your day is going. Something to keep this community united and alive.

The sass in this thread is on a seriously high level :fancy:

I guess not. Everyone needs sass in there life one way or another