Myvmk Mac users

Hello,

I know the file for myvmk launcher was removed, and that a few people have needed the zip. I still have the file, and have put it up on a google drive for sharing.

Tips:
When downloading the file make sure to press the down arrow in the right corner to download the entire zipped file. Also I recommend using Chrome or Firefox. Safari has caused some trouble with downloading the link. Make sure shockwave is downloaded.
Furthermore, upon downloading the file, make sure to drag it from your downloads to your desktop before opening.

Heres the link to the google drive:

- Unfortunately, the creator of myvmk launcher is extremely upset with the upload of the file. And upon his quite brassy request I have decided to remove the link to the file. Sorry for all the mac users out there.

Enjoy :)!

Last edited:
When downloading the file make sure to press the down arrow in the right corner to download the entire zipped file.
Thank you for doing this– also anyone downloading this... it takes a little bit to download. I'm using a brand new laptop and it took about 5 minutes (first world problems) to download the entire file.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Hi everyone! Just a fair warning, we are unsure if this launcher is safe as the creator is not with us nor part of the team, so if you do choose to use it, it is at your own risk. Also just an update, @PAL_Kolya is currently working very hard on a 100% safe version for Mac users. :halcyon::paw:

not working for me im afraid, downloaded ok but once i went to open it came up 'Error bla bla bla'
does it say
"Error! cannot write to Info.plist, there are permision problems, or you are on a read-only volume.?"
If so, the last person who had this issue fixed it by redownloading firefox and making sure flash player was up to date.

Well I use vmklauncher and it takes over 45 minutes to load into the game on a good day

but nothing else works for my comp
In the past, I know I had to frequently delete my old file and redownload to get it up to speed. Besides that I'm not really sure. Hopefully, Kolya's version will help when it's released.

it refuses to open for me, it keeps saying this isn't from an identified developer and even if i change the privacy settings it still doesn't open ):

edit: ok so i got it to open but i get the same "error" message that planet got, i uninstalled my browser and reinstalled and i have the latest shockwave but still didn't work sos

Last edited:
it refuses to open for me, it keeps saying this isn't from an identified developer and even if i change the privacy settings it still doesn't open ):

edit: ok so i got it to open but i get the same "error" message that planet got, i uninstalled my browser and reinstalled and i have the latest shockwave but still didn't work sos
sad times!! the struggle, missing all these quests and items sigh!

Hello,

I know the file for myvmk launcher was removed, and that a few people have needed the zip. I still have the file, and have put it up on a google drive for sharing.

Tips:
When downloading the file make sure to press the down arrow in the right corner to download the entire zipped file. Also I recommend using Chrome or Firefox. Safari has caused some trouble with downloading the link. Make sure shockwave is downloaded.
Furthermore, upon downloading the file, make sure to drag it from your downloads to your desktop before opening.

Heres the link to the google drive:

- Unfortunately, the creator of myvmk launcher is extremely upset with the upload of the file. And upon his quite brassy request I have decided to remove the link to the file. Sorry for all the mac users out there.

Enjoy :)!

MyVMK Launcher is starting to slow down on me again! I'm scared to delete the file and re-download it because I'm afraid it won't work. :(
Do you think I'll be ok?