MyVMK Mobile Experience?

DisneyDarling

I was just wondering how playing on MyVMK on mobile compares to playing on a computer/laptop? I currently do not have access to either but I do have my smartphone. However, playing on mobile is...tricky. Like, I can't chat while trading (or even chat at all sometimes) and playing mini games seems to be impossible. My browser is Firefox, by the way.

Do you play on mobile? How's your experience? And is there a way to fix these problems? I've been wanting to play for so long but haven't been really able to and I'm starting to wonder if it's best if I just wait until I get a laptop before playing again. Any thoughts?

Thanks everybody! :)

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I predominantly use mobile to do trades when I'm on the go and that is the only time that will work for the other person with the understanding that we've already discussed the deal on the forums.

As for mini-games, I would really like to see the ability to use arrow keys for JC somehow. Not sure if that's possible and I highly doubt fireworks will ever be possible on mobile but arrows would greatly help JC. In the mean time, it's quiet friendly POTC and shells that are most doable if you're in a pinch to play without a computer.