MyVMK Newsletter - January 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello and Happy New Year Everyone! Welcome to the fourth installment of the Forum’s Newsletter!

We hope that everyone had a wonderful time during the holidays, and that 2015 brings everyone lots of happiness and success. We also wanted to congratulate all of the participants for the 3 competitions we held in December! You can check out the results here;
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/announcing-contest-winners.40206/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where in Disney World?
Answer the question correctly and be entered in a drawing for an in-game code for 2,500 credits!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer the question below to be entered in a drawing for a MyVMK credit code for 2,500! We will be having only one winner per trivia; keep an eye out for the winner of the credit code!
If you don't know the answer to this trivia, don't worry! There will be another one next week.

This habitat, located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom is home to what kind of animal?
To Submit an answer please create a new thread HERE!Make sure to use the prefix "Where in Disney World Trivia!"

Last weeks answer was 1995 and the winner is @JCSkipper! Congratulations @JCSkipper!
This Day in Disney History

On this day in Disney History:
In 2014, Disney-owned Lucas film announces that, beginning in 2015, Marvel Entertainment

will be granted exclusive rights to Star Wars comics and graphic novels, the first time

in more than 20 years that the license has moved away from Dark Horse Comics.

In 1965, Disneyland observes its tenth anniversary with a Tencennial Parade.

Walt Disney introduces a host of coming attractions to Disneyland on TV's Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color. He is joined in this episode by Julie Reihm, the first Disneyland Ambassador - who he refers to as Miss Disneyland

MyVMK Forums Staff Profiles:

Moderator Name:
@Sully

What is your favorite room in the Kingdom?
My favorite room is the VMK Gallery. I like how it showcases the month and its theme!

What is your favorite thing to do around the kingdom?
My favorite thing to do in MyVMK is ride the Fantasyland Courtyard rides, ALR and PPR. It's fun trying the sword to see what I could win!

What is your favorite mini-game in MyVMK thus far?
My favorite minigame would have to be the Jungle Cruise Photo Safari. It's a close second behind Haunted Mansion Ghost Chasers!

Is there any advice you would give to players on the forums?
If I could give any advice to members on the forums it would be to never hesitate to ask for help! Forums staff members can help with forum related issues and are only a PM away, whether it be a question about which section to post in or asking about the rules.

What is your favorite item(s) in the game?
I am particularly excited about the Sully outfit now available in the game! It's one of my favorite outfits and hopefully everyone else would agree :)

------------------------------------

Remember to follow all our MyVMK Forum rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.