MyVMK Players in Meme Pictures.

Elle

I tried making this thread.. but a bunch of uptight trolls decided to gang together and not like it in protection of their "beloved community" and have it shut down by their boyz..

Here's the "safer" ones not pointing and laughing at them particular trolls:

HAHA what? Are you serious? I'm all for "keeping this a 'happy' place" on the forums, but I don't see how meme's can get some of these people angry *AS LONG* as it doesn't attack or single out one specific person. Trolls these days, and I bet I know who they are, too. ;)

BUT LOL! These are all great hahaha. xDDDD
ur meme skillz r so gud Ranch kk

tarte

I tried making this thread.. but a bunch of uptight trolls decided to gang together and not like it in protection of their "beloved community" and have it shut down by their boyz..

Here's the "safer" ones not pointing and laughing at them particular trolls:
Your thread was gold. RIP

Elle

Let me just make this clear to everyone before they post a meme or comment.

The reason I created this thread was for fun. None of these have a name of someone's pixel or single out anyone.
If you feel like "you" are being singled out for any reason, please private message and we can handle it from there and decide whether or not it is appropriate to delete a picture. We can handle it like the mature adults we are.
If you simply just do not like them because you don't find it funny, it's totally fine. This is my advice: Scroll up (if you haven't already), and click on any of the following options that take you away from this thread.
Don't like the memes, fine. Just don't ruin it for everyone else who do find it funny.
Thanks. \( ^ _ ^ )/

Tohrukun

So, I thought it'd be pretty funny to make meme's out of what I have seen players say, or might feel like when certain situations happen, etc. This includes how I feel sometimes LOL
This is just for fun, so feel free to post your own creations, haha! :3

Edit:
I will not tolerate anyone singling out one person on this thread using a meme. These are supposed to be funny, not bullying or attacking a specific person. If you have a problem with someone, please be mature and contact them so you both can sort it out.. Thank you! ( ^ - ^ )

During the shell game:

How I feel when I play shells for almost two hours and haven't found a key/crate but someone else has and announces they have found a key LOL

During trades

During an event

I get like the last one sometimes whenever I know I can't get a vmk pass 'cause it crashes on me and I need to save up on credits LOL
i cant see the images :(