MyVMK Secret Santa 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayilcious

In-Game Name: Tayilcious
Dates you are Available to Exchange: Anyday, on weekdays I can only do it 7 and later
Ideas to Contribute to Secret Santa: maybe a room for the event?

In-Game Name: Chicknoodle
Dates you are Available to Exchange: any
Ideas to Contribute to Secret Santa: Please dont give me someone i dislike or i wont do it. Just being blunt

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
In-Game Name: Chicknoodle
Ideas to Contribute to Secret Santa: Please dont give me someone i dislike or i wont do it. Just being blunt
Send me a PM in game or on the forums of people you may not get along with and I will keep it in mind for when the secret santa's are chosen :D

In-Game Name: Vissa
Ideas to Contribute to Secret Santa: n/a but if i think of anything i'll let you know

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
[size=+1]**Announcement**​
[/size]

Okay guys! Sooo, I have decided to close the sign ups now since there is such a great turnout already! For the date of this event, I was thinking of doing it sometime between December 13th - December 16th, roughly around 7pm EST (granted there is not a host event happening at the same time). Let me know which date is preferable guys :D

I would like to get started on planning this thing out with a set date as soon as possible, Thank you! xxoo

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
UGH. I was gonna apply earlier in the week but I forgot too and now its closed D:
this sucks, I always loved doing these.

Status
Not open for further replies.