MyVMK Secret Santa 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
any of those days work for me!

Emelon

Those are actually all bad days for me :( I could try to get on but I most likely wouldn't be able to. After the 16th would be better days for me

Jasmine

Those are actually all bad days for me :( I could try to get on but I most likely wouldn't be able to. After the 16th would be better days for me
Same here. I'm going to be busy with school for the next week and a half or so. The 16th would be perfect.

Monorail

[size=+1]**Announcement**​
[/size]

Okay guys! Sooo, I have decided to close the sign ups now since there is such a great turnout already! For the date of this event, I was thinking of doing it sometime between December 13th - December 16th, roughly around 7pm EST (granted there is not a host event happening at the same time). Let me know which date is preferable guys :D

I would like to get started on planning this thing out with a set date as soon as possible, Thank you! xxoo
Any of these dates/times are fine for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I think I have to drop out ;( My inventory doesnt work and I can't fix it, so I cant really give a gift. Sorry D: If by some miracle it gets fixed, I'll rejoin again if thats ok :)

ClarityG

So...is this still happening? I haven't received any information about who my Secret Santa is or the date or anything. I've been excited for this, so I hope we're still doing it.

tarte

Ya is this still a thing??

edit: nvm
im dropping out because I already gave away pink flips, stitch hat, and a flip hat away for Christmas. I'm pooor

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Okay so, judging from the amount of people who are not able to do these dates, can i please get some better dates from people?

Status
Not open for further replies.