MyVMK Secret Santa 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Ok guys, how does this Friday, the 20th, around 9PM EST until 1AM EST sound? I will not be in the room the entire time, however I will keep a room open for people to come in and out of as they please :) I'm going to split this event into 2 groups, and give those groups a specific time to all be in the room for! Remember that this event does not have to deal with giving away rare items :) It's all about the spirit of giving anything and feeling good about it :D So watch out for your messages between today and tomorrow <3 Also, I am aware that there is also an event happening around this time in game, however i feel that this time is good because everyone will be online and can come in as they wait in queue for the other event ^.^

so just wondering if the messages have gone out yet? If we are starting this Friday I haven't gotten a message yet, just hopping I didn't miss it.

ClarityG

Friday the 20th works for me. Since you're splitting it into different times, I'd prefer to be in the group that exchanges later at night if possible. :)

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
[size=+2]Announcement[/size]

Hiya guys! So the past two weeks I have been struggling with a family issue, as someone close to me in my family passed away a few days ago due to cancer. I am 100% sorry about not keeping up with this event, as it has been extremely hard for me, and due to the tragedy in my family, I have not been on MyVMK for a couple weeks. I hope that you all can forgive me and understand what I am going through.

However, I would really like to still do this event if any of you are still up to it, so after the holidays, I'm going to get back into it and 100% commit to making this event the best ever! You're all so amazing and I hope I have not upset anyone!

xxoo - Peppermint

bobsbestgame

I am still up for this!! And I'm sorry for your loss, don't worry about not keeping up with this. It's completely acceptable to not have!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tohrukun

sorry for your loss girlie! :(

i would still love to participate!

also please PM me if u need help with anything in-game during this difficult time for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.