MyVMK's Grand Hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyVMK's Grand Hotel! - PROGRESS! :)

Teleporters are working again and I've made some progress on my hotel!

Opening Soon!

I really need donations!
Looking for: Mainly GCs...but ANYTHING helps me (furniture)!

For more information, please PM me.

Here are the applications. If interested, complete and send to me via a PM.

Applications:
Receptionist:
  1. Please give you username both in forums and in-game
  2. Are you able to act professionally and deal with upset players?
  3. List any references who can confirm you are professional
  4. Have you ever been banned? If yes, explain
  5. Write a short paragraph on why you feel you deserve this position:

Room designer:
  1. Usernames in this format: [Forum]/[In-Game]
  2. Please enclose (in spoilers) several pictures of you guest room creations
  3. Have you ever won BGR (including gingerbread competition)?

Last edited:
This seems like a splendid idea! I'll help out as best I can with tables and chairs and whatnot (like for the Banquet Hall~_). :)
Good luck to you with your build!

Oooooooo, I would love to be a game room host <3 I have my own HM red suit. Also, if I happen upon any extra furniture I would love to donate I will let you know. As of right now I just have quite a few crates like opened Christmas ornament crates and a few unopened brown box crates (plus one that has been opened) that I would be willing to donate if needed. Unless you want Christmas furniture, in which case I can spare two gingerbread benches.

Oooooooo, I would love to be a game room host <3 I have my own HM red suit. Also, if I happen upon any extra furniture I would love to donate I will let you know. As of right now I just have quite a few crates like opened Christmas ornament crates and a few unopened brown box crates (plus one that has been opened) that I would be willing to donate if needed. Unless you want Christmas furniture, in which case I can spare two gingerbread benches.
I sent you a PM with details.

For anyone else interested in a staff position, please PM me with a completed application available in the original post. Thanks! :)

UPDATE: If you'd like to donate, PM me and we can meet. My room is now closed

This is a wonderful idea! I may be interested in helping out in some way if I can. I'll let you know. :)
Awesome! Staff applications are available in the original thread and may be completed then PMed to me. If you'd like to donate or do something else, PM me :)

Meadow

I read and stuff.
Hey there, I'd be happy to provide you with a graphic for this. Please PM me with any specifics you'd like to discuss. I go back to school this weekend, so it may be done in a few days rather than immediately, but it's something.

I have a graphics thread open and a few samples in there if you'd like to look. Let me know. Cheers!

Hey there, I'd be happy to provide you with a graphic for this. Please PM me with any specifics you'd like to discuss. I go back to school this weekend, so it may be done in a few days rather than immediately, but it's something.

I have a graphics thread open and a few samples in there if you'd like to look. Let me know. Cheers!
Thanks to Meadow, we now have a wonderful graphic!! Staff applications and donations still accepted!

This thread is rather "messed up" right now and it will be fixed soon.

Anyone who was looking to apply OR HAS ALREADY APPLIED for a staff position will need to re-submit an application to me via a PM on the forums.

Thank you for your patience.

No longer taking applications By forum PMs. If you have any further questions or wish to apply or donate, please find me in-game. I don't check forum PMs often.

Hey guys! Teleporters now work and that means my hotel plans are back in action! I will need ANYONE who applied to re-apply using the above forms and send them via PM. If it says, "PM Me" PM me saying you'd like to apply and I'll give you an application rather than putting it directly in the thread. Thanks guys! Hope to open up soon . . . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.