MyVMK's Secret Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly a stupid question, but we are actually buying/trading for things as Secret Santa, right? Or is it like a "host-powers" type of thing where we say, "I'm gifting her beast jacket" and then they get one?

Hi! I signed up. Just letting you know I changed my in-game name recently to happpy. (I changed it after I signed up.) Do I need to sign up for Secret Santa again? Or am I in?

thanks!

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
I don't know if this would be possible but would there be any way to send out a list of clothing items your person has in their inventory so you don't get them something they already have?

Sucrette

Hello. When I clicked to reveal my Secret Santa, I got the message: "Uh-oh! It doesn't seem like you signed up for the secret santa, or you requested a rematch and it's not ready yet! Please check back soon!"
I know that I had signed up for the Secret Santa though... Has this happened to anyone else?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Are matches still going out? I'm sure that I signed up but I don't see my match anywhere :'(
If you sign in on the homepage there should be a button under "Enter Alpha" that says "Reveal my Santa"[DOUBLEPOST=1544069325,1544068435][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello. When I clicked to reveal my Secret Santa, I got the message: "Uh-oh! It doesn't seem like you signed up for the secret santa, or you requested a rematch and it's not ready yet! Please check back soon!"
I know that I had signed up for the Secret Santa though... Has this happened to anyone else?
Check clone accounts! ;)

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Would it be bad to request a different match when the person really wants clothes and pins. Neither of those I actively collect. Or should I just be generous in my gift and hope they like it? Items were not even mentioned in their request and I planned on building a nice room. I just do not want them to be disappointed.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Would it be bad to request a different match when the person really wants clothes and pins. Neither of those I actively collect. Or should I just be generous in my gift and hope they like it? Items were not even mentioned in their request and I planned on building a nice room. I just do not want them to be disappointed.
You're free to request a rematch if you don't think you're suited for them! Nothing wrong with that. <3

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@HOST_Nala I was in the process of sending the gifts to the person I got for Secret Santa. I made it to the pop up where you can write a message. However, before I could click "Send Gift" button (from the "Write A Message" part) I got booted from the room for in-activity. I never even got to write the person a message and I really wanted to write a message. Plus, I am worried the gifts did not get delivered. I checked my inventory and gift items are missing from my inventory so I assume they got sent but am not sure?

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
@HOST_Nala I was in the process of sending the gifts to the person I got for Secret Santa. I made it to the pop up where you can write a message. However, before I could click "Send Gift" button (from the "Write A Message" part) I got booted from the room for in-activity. I never even got to write the person a message and I really wanted to write a message. Plus, I am worried the gifts did not get delivered. I checked my inventory and gift items are missing from my inventory so I assume they got sent but am not sure?
There seems to be a slight issue with gifting. If they did not receive the gift it'll be returned to your inventory once we fix it and you can send it again!

Are we already able to gift our secret santa recipients? If so, will they be delivered immediately, or will they be delivered on the 25th?

Thanks for answering in advance <3

Last edited:

lexis

this does not define you.
can i also gift people who aren't my secret santa? if i send a gift to a friend, will i be able to send another to my secret santa once i collect the items? or am i only able to send one gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.