Name & Gif signatures

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
NOT ACCEPTING.

So I made these a while back for people and decided to open
these up again since they're super duper easy to make! Just
fill out the form below and I can make your signature pretty
quick!!! Under the spoiler you'll find some old old old examples.
If you would like to see more recent, I could probably make up
a few more examples. The new stuff will probably look a lot
cleaner and vary in fonts, like the first two in the examples.
My Tony Stark is my most recent.

All of my work will have the 'made by Tony Stark' watermark.
Please do not remove it.

[

Form:
Forum Name: Please put your forum name here.
Name wanted on signature: Please tell me the exact way you want your name for your signature. Sometimes too long of names can be tricky to fit into nice high quality gifs. (ex. Tony or Tony Stark or Iron Man, Stark, etc)
Gif inside of text: Feel free to link me to gifs you like! These must be 500px in width... If you can't find any no worries, I'll find some for you! Just put the character/actor/whatever here.
Character outside of text: This can be anything! I'll do my best to cut it out!
Font: Cursive, straight, have one in mind from DaFont?? Link me! (The bolder the font the better!)
Other: Anything else put here.

Last edited:
Forum Name: Jelly
Name Wanted: jel_belle
Inside: I love anything chibi tbh, i'll leave it up to you :3
Outside: would like food pictures be alright xD
Other: my favorite color is blue so a blue font would be nice :D

Thank you for doing this! Much appreciated <3

HOST_Pegasus

Forum Name: HOST_Pegasus
Name wanted on signature: Hmmm.... this is a tough one... HOST_Pegasus please (:
Gif inside of text: I'm giving you full creative rights on this! (the one in my signature is a huge love of mine.. wink wink)
Character outside of text: Again, whatever you think looks good!
Font: If something like this (http://www.dafont.com/hercule-vs-golliath.font) could work, then yeah! If not, whatever you think!

Thanks for doing this (: I look forward to seeing what you do!

Tony Stark

@Jelly How are these? Sorry I couldn't put the _ in between jel and belle... It cut off too much of the gif because it was right in the middle. If you want anything changed let me know!! I'll be happy to change it for you!

@Tony Stark No worries!! They are lovely!!! Tbh it is much better than i expected !!! :) Thank You soo much <3 Now i just gotta figure out how to use it xD, is there a link of some sort ? :3

Tony Stark

@HOST_Pegasus Let me know if these are okay?? It was hard for me to find big enough gifs of Pegasus, unfortunately. Especially baby Peg D: .... I can also change anything around!! The font was a little tricky - I had to make it a little thicker so let me know if it's too hard to read?? I can look for other fonts just like it!! I can also change the png image at the top but I thought he was cute up there hehe!
Edit: I might add to this later with different fonts or something.

[DOUBLEPOST=1493674418][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Tony Stark No worries!! They are lovely!!! Tbh it is much better than i expected !!! :) Thank You soo much <3 Now i just gotta figure out how to use it xD, is there a link of some sort ? :3
Yes! You can just right click which ever graphic you wanted and simply click 'open image in new tab' and it'll bring you to the direct link of it. Then you just put that into your signature picture!!

Last edited:

Tony Stark

@Cowboy_Pirate How's this look? DaFont was down so I found some other pirate-looking font, I hope this is ok!!! It's also got a white border around it that I can't take off so that's why the text isn't lined with black. If you would like another font or something let me know and I can easily switch it out!!!

Last edited:
Forum Name: Princesslittletop
Name wanted on signature: Oswald
Gif inside of text: One from Epic Mickey/Epic Mickey 2 or one of the following

Character outside of text: Oswald the lucky rabbit (I added some pics below that hopefully one of them will work)

Font: I went on Dafont and found a few that will do (either one)
Other:
I tried to add resources to help but hopefully I didn't make my request too complicated and thank you so much for doing this!!!!!! :)

Tony Stark

@StitchsLittleAngel I made you 3! I wasn't sure if the other two were too big but I liked the idea of Stitch gazing at Angel hehehe. Let me know if you want anything changed!!!

@Princesslittletop Omg these were kind of fun to make? I made you sooooo many....... Good luck choosing hehe! If you need anything changed let me know! There's 12 under the spoiler. x.x

@Guitar I think this was honestly the easiest and one of the coolest I've ever made??? Let me know if you want a different amp - I picked this one because it was a bit longer than square but... I can always change it - I know it's not the kind you own! If you would like me to simply do it with just the 'screening' background I can do that as well!!!

Last edited: