Name & Gif signatures

princess.madi

I want so much more than they've got planned.
Forum Name: princess.madi
Name wanted on signature: PrincessMadi
Gif inside of text: http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177378&page=17 (it's the GIF right at the top)
Character outside of text:
Live-action Lefou. And could there be like a layer of rose petals across the bottom of the name?
Font: Whatever you think will look the best :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
@Tony Stark I love it so much! The only thing is I would like a gif in it, so you might have to change a font to a thicker one...
https://assets-auto.rbl.ms/54aa60da7605412819c0dd2c22eff404759930fdaf9106b463935189ac856aa4
https://assets-auto.rbl.ms/84a0955c7f9645c158e27af3d9ca0ca13f6a8553c281cd35730c6e1bfc07987b
If you have the free time to add either two of those gifs that'd would be great! If not I totally understand! :) I know you have a bunch of orders right now so you don't have to rush to get it done. Other than that the signature was perfect!
I can't use these gifs. They're a little too small. If you find me some others that are at least 500px in width I can use those? I would pick gifs for you but I'm not sure which you want and I can't seem to find these in bigger sizes.[DOUBLEPOST=1515214743][/DOUBLEPOST]@HOST_Mushu I hope these are ok!!

@Taylor Scott Hope this is good!!

@daniellevk Hope this is good!!

@princess.madi I hope this is ok! Let me know if you want the font changed. Not sure if it's too hard to read or not.

Last edited:

daniellevk

I can't use these gifs. They're a little too small. If you find me some others that are at least 500px in width I can use those? I would pick gifs for you but I'm not sure which you want and I can't seem to find these in bigger sizes.[DOUBLEPOST=1515214743][/DOUBLEPOST]@HOST_Mushu I hope these are ok!!

@princess.madi I hope this is ok! Let me know if you want the font changed. Not sure if it's too hard to read or not.

I love it!!!!!

I can't use these gifs. They're a little too small. If you find me some others that are at least 500px in width I can use those? I would pick gifs for you but I'm not sure which you want and I can't seem to find these in bigger sizes.
Ok I'll try to look for some bigger gifs, and I'm really looking for any sort of high school musical gif so if you find one of those that is big enough, you are welcome to use it:)

Tony Stark

Ok I'll try to look for some bigger gifs, and I'm really looking for any sort of high school musical gif so if you find one of those that is big enough, you are welcome to use it:)
I would but I want to make sure that they're what you like! If I make a bunch and you don't like any of them lol.

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?

Tony Stark

@InkedAnimator Here you go, love! I made the stacked words because I thought it looked better. I had to stretch the font vertically to make it fit on one line and I don't like doing that because it kind of distorts the font haha. But I hope these are ok! Also in the second two pictures, I thought the gif looked fast in the first two so I slowed it down by .01 of a second in the second two.

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
@InkedAnimator Here you go, love! I made the stacked words because I thought it looked better. I had to stretch the font vertically to make it fit on one line and I don't like doing that because it kind of distorts the font haha. But I hope these are ok! Also in the second two pictures, I thought the gif looked fast in the first two so I slowed it down by .01 of a second in the second two.

OMG, STARK I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333 THIS IS BEAUTIFULLY DONE

I love them so much! Thank you! <3

I love it so much thank you for all your hard work!<3