Name or Username?

Name or Username

• Total voters

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
Which do you like to be called? I personally like to be called Bimbette, Bimby, Bimb, The Lord Bimb, Bimberella, and any other variation of Bimbette, than Alex. So how about you?

I mostly like being called by my username people call me: Cloudyblue, Cloudy, Cloud, Clodd, Clodhorse, CB, amd blue. Probably more but I can't remember at the moment XD

My real name is Kyle, but I don't mind when people call me Ace (short for Pecosace of course)! People love calling me Peco or Pecos, but I prefer Ace or Kyle :P

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I've heard ace, Astro, fan and aceastro so I don't really care anymore. Don't really like being called William on here, and this is probably the first time I've actually said my name here.

Last edited:

Alamar

Few people know my real name and I think that Alamar sounds nice. I get confused sometimes when people call me my real name in game because I think they're talking to another player online lol.

In game, please call me acey or ace. I've had a few people call me "Mel" and it kind of irks me.. Idk why. heh..

I've been called Real, Salt, Fan, RSL, and just RealSaltLakeFan. If I really know you, I like being called Anthony, but that's only if I really know you (you know who you are ;)).

Last edited:
im pretty sure only a couple people know my actual name.. kayla, but im fine with anything really, may, maykay, kayla and i actually feel like if someone calls me by my name and i dont know their name then i feel guilty lol

Fae

Resident Nerd
I prefer being called by my username, other than my name. It's like you make up a username and a story develops with your username, then your real name is just there waiting to have stories threaded into it, except within the 'real world'.

Sophia

My real name is Sophia but only a few of my friends call me that in the game.
I don't really have a preference, I like them both but I usually get called "vio, vi, violin, violent, etc" lol.

i love being called night, i wish it was my irl name.
my real name is anda, [on-duh] it's so weird, everyone pronounces it wrong, just no, i don't like it.

Umm.. I realized I'm uncomfortable when somebody calls me by my real name in-game.. so I keep my real name anonymous unless I've known you for a long time. People tend to call me: Spider, Spyder, Spy, Spi, Spoder, Spooder, Spiderson, Spydur, Spidey, etc. XD

Last edited: