Neko Atsume!

I didn't know we had a gaming app section :D.

So, have you ever played or heard of Neko Atsume? If you like cute cats, you may want to try it. It's more of a passive video game as it doesn't involve much effort. You only need to check once in awhile to refill the food bowl. Even if you forget and there's no food, cats just stop visiting. A player may take photos of and rename cats that may appear in their yard. A variety of toys may be bought with silver and gold fish, which cats leave for the player after their visit. There are also a variety of cat breeds with distinct personality traits. Certain cats only appear when a certain toy is placed and/or a certain food is available.There are even rare cats designed in honor and named after famous people like Joe DiMaggio (Joe DiMeowgio), Lady Gaga (Lady Meow-Meow), and Guy Fieri (Guy Furry).

Also if you play or started playing, do you have a favorite cat? Mine is Snowball who I renamed Moshi :halcyon: :panda:

Neda

I loved that app! I had every single one except for Frosty :/
My favorite rare cat was Bob the Cat and my favorite common cats were Cocoa and Pepper.

I deleted it though because I got bored and I was tired of waiting around for the last cat.