[Neocissa's Neocessities] w/ WISHLIST Undergoing Updates 3/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could you do 6.5k for these? And how much are you looking for Yzma magic? :)
Sent you a DM :)[DOUBLEPOST=1551803503][/DOUBLEPOST]
could i get all these from you please and thanks! :)
Just noticed I forgot to reply to you, but yes! All of this is available and yours! :) I'm still in courtyard if you happen to be on now, otherwise lmk![DOUBLEPOST=1551804626][/DOUBLEPOST]@mikaylart Thank you for the trade! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1551804780][/DOUBLEPOST]@lexis Thank you for the trade!!!

Last edited:
Hey there!
The yellow bodice and shoes is that OG princess? If so, I would love those if possible! Maybe 10k for both?
Yes, that is OG Yellow Princess! I would be looking for much more I believe on these items, but I do appreciate the offer :) Feel free to DM me if you would like to talk more about it![DOUBLEPOST=1551805967][/DOUBLEPOST]@kcoop Thank you for the trade :)[DOUBLEPOST=1551812863][/DOUBLEPOST]@emmamarie913 Thank you for the trade, dear! :)

Last edited:
can I get the black leggings, the reindeer, snowman, & Christmas light sweaters please? :)
Black Leggings are currently pending trade, if it falls through, I will let you know! You would be next in line.
All other items are available! I am in courtyard now if you are online :)[DOUBLEPOST=1551814366][/DOUBLEPOST]@bigfootostrich Thank you for the trade![DOUBLEPOST=1551816994][/DOUBLEPOST]@Kutcherrr23 Thank you for the trade :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.