New Client Feedback

Not sure where you want us to reply @Amy about Pirates, but I didn't see any difference and I did log off and back on again. The cannons are still glitched in that they are delayed when you shoot, sometimes the cannons are invisible and you get hit without knowing it, the lag is bad, etc. I am on my home computer so POTC should have been better like you said, but it wasn't. That is my experience

REWOLF

It seemed smoother sailing for a little bit when our names appeared on the ship right at start of game but cannon shots were still way off, then I reloaded and next game was back to way it was all wonky sailing and no names at start of game until you start moving. As of right now still all laggy and wonky.

Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 3.52.29 PM.png
hai, :hat:
so idk if anyone caught this, :sneaky::bouncyball:
but there was a few people in the room as me & my friend encountered it trying to play some HM on double credits weekend too.
there is absolutely no one in the room named Unknown and even when you do join that game, it doesn't go anywhere from there. when you try starting another new game, there is no button to join. :dizzy:

really hoping if it's a glitch, that it's an easy fix cause i need my HM :cry::cry:

plz halp :um:

gkmac

View attachment 12418
hai, :hat:
so idk if anyone caught this, :sneaky::bouncyball:
but there was a few people in the room as me & my friend encountered it trying to play some HM on double credits weekend too.
there is absolutely no one in the room named Unknown and even when you do join that game, it doesn't go anywhere from there. when you try starting another new game, there is no button to join. :dizzy:

really hoping if it's a glitch, that it's an easy fix cause i need my HM :cry::cry:

plz halp :um:
Friend of mine went to another lobby instance using advanced mode and you can play. Try that and see if it works for you too.

I was glad to actually be able to visit again. I experienced the pirates health glitch. Also, the ammo animation seems off. Or maybe it’s just me, wouldn’t be surprised if so. Oof :D

Some things I came across...
  • Getting NPC credits only seems to work on full-screen mode. Tried clearing cache, nothing changed.
  • Interface sounds never work. Tried selecting all sound options and clearing cache, still nothing.
  • Someone mentioned this in another thread, but the inventory does not properly update until you refresh the game.
  • I think someone also mentioned this, but sometimes when you exit from PPF or ALR the screen flickers black for like a minute before the game finally calms down.
  • Many of the recent items are unnamed despite having names less than a week ago.

Hope I'm posting in the right area.
I tried to log in today on the new "Myvmk Alpha", and a window opens up that says....
" MyVMK is currently closed!
We will be reopening at midnight on May 4th (as in right as May 4th starts!). See you then! "
Is this the case or am I still having issues out of the ordinary?

Much thanks for your help.

Zazzella

The Zazzy Princess
So happy to have Jungle Cruise back! I have a question though..is anyone else having problems getting the game music to turn off? I turned off all of the sound in the settings but there is still music while I am playing JC.

Crystal

So happy to have Jungle Cruise back! I have a question though..is anyone else having problems getting the game music to turn off? I turned off all of the sound in the settings but there is still music while I am playing JC.
I am having the same issue but there is a work around. If you install the add on "sound control" in firefox, you can mute the MyVMK application. This is what I use since Mac's don't have a built in sound control mixer.

tealtempest

It seems like things have been smoother. But I am having a problem with my scarlet witch boots. They disappear when I sit down