New Disney Princess Contest!

Impossible

Hey Guys! So this contest is super fun! It's super easy and all you have to do to enter is...
1. Dress your MyVMK Character as a princess you made up!
2. Name your Princess
3. Tell me a brief description and backstory of them!
4. Send a screenshot of your Princess, name, and backstory!
The character could be any type of royal! A Prince, princess, queen, king, etc.
:Tinkerbell1::Tinkerbell1::Tinkerbell1::Tinkerbell1:
PRIZES:
1st Place: 5k
2nd Place 3k
3rd place 1k
Example:
Princess Emma is heir to the throne, her mother is so proud of her as is her father. But Emma isn't proud of herself, even as she attends her silly dance, posture, voice, and language classes to learn well... she doesn't even know why she does it all! She knows she isn't supposed to be the ruler of the Kingdom Of Vmkington... She knows she isn't that prissy princes at heart. She's a pirate! Emma loves to pirate around in her free time, but Emma knows if her parents find out she'll be kicked out of her family of royal "Prissy pants" Forever! But Emma thinks she'll pirate around until the day she dies! Or at least until her family finds out...
Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 8.15.21 AM.png Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 8.10.32 AM.png Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 8.09.31 AM.png Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 8.09.00 AM.png Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 7.59.28 AM.png Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 7.58.07 AM.png Screenshot 2019-09-02 at 7.49.13 AM.png

Last edited:
upload_2019-9-1_20-39-6.png My name is Prince(ss) Cloudy who rules the clouds that reign above the sky! Many know me as a princess, but few know me as a prince. My true identity is that of a prince, but unbeknownst among the common people who live on the soil of whom I really am. I bring rain, snow, and weather of all proportions to those below. I reign the very heavens which they believe I walk on. May they remember this day, a day of remembrance of who I really am! :cloud9:

Hello MyVMKers, my name is Sir Yass. I came from a far place within the closet.I am the one who helps other people who are trap in the closet and put them back on their feet. Bring positive energy to everyone and embracing the world without being judge and helpin them find a place they can call home.

Impossible

Hello MyVMKers, my name is Sir Yass. I came from a far place within the closet.I am the one who helps other people who are trap in the closet and put them back on their feet. Bring positive energy to everyone and embracing the world without being judge and helpin them find a place they can call home.
I'm crying-

Mortals know me as princess Lily. When I was little I was turned into a vampire. I took over my kingdom at age 14 when my parents mysterious vanished. I have a pet dragon that I raised from a baby. It protects me and my kingdom. It also defeats any of my foes who try to stop my conquest to gain more power.

Attachments

goobie

violent delights
Name: Sticc Queen
Description: Beholder of a single sticc, the Sticc Queen metaphorically and literally strikes fear into the hearts of her enemies. She has not once been spotted without wielding her woody weapon. Not to be mistaken for a twig, this sticc is rumored to be the source of her power. But where did it come from? From what type of bark is it made? How thicc is it? Nobody is really certain; however, what is certain is the ferocity with which she proteccs and attaccs. It's best to not challenge her. Otherwise, you might be whacked and then yeeted into a fiery cauldron of soup. Or you might join Ned head on a sticc.

Impossible

Name: Sticc Queen
Description: Beholder of a single sticc, the Sticc Queen metaphorically and literally strikes fear into the hearts of her enemies. She has not once been spotted without wielding her woody weapon. Not to be mistaken for a twig, this sticc is rumored to be the source of her power. But where did it come from? From what type of bark is it made? How thicc is it? Nobody is really certain; however, what is certain is the ferocity with which she proteccs and attaccs. It's best to not challenge her. Otherwise, you might be whacked and then yeeted into a fiery cauldron of soup. Or you might join Ned head on a sticc.

I cackled-

Queen Mama
Queen Mama is known as the most iconic and beloved monarchical figure in the whole universe. Her mega icon status began when she was named Queen by her most beloved subjects: The Chocolate Fairies. They named her Queen after she showed her loyalty by fearlessly defending them against their MANY predators that want to eat them for dessert or a tasty snack! That's right, she is the most fabulous warrior queen there is. She also uses her ancient Vodun spells to keep their enemies away! That's right, she is the most fab warrior witch queen there ever was. Additionally, she is kind, graceful, generous and a natural fashion icon.

frenzy

Princess Cicle (Icicle)

Princess Cicle was born in the sky and fell to the Earth as a single snowflake. Up until she was 16 years old she never knew who her parents were. On her 16th birthday her fairy godmother, Talia, surprised her with a letter. This letter was written by her mother, the late Queen of Winterfell. Winterfell was a royal city in the sky. In the letter, her mother explained that she was cursed by a witch and banished to a lost land far away on the day that Cicle was born. Before she left, she asked Talia to send Cicle to Earth and let her live as a normal girl so Talia cast a spell turning Cicle into a snowflake and sent her to Earth. However, this spell malfunctioned and Cicle was not only turned into a human but she was given very powerful powers that give her the ability to control the winter weather. Once she found out about where she came from and what happened to her mother, she became angry and used her powers to make it permanently snowy in the town she lived and retreated to her underground cave. To this day the townsfolk rarely catch sightings of Princess Cicle but stories of the unknown princess will be passed on for generations.

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.47.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 7.47.29 PM.png

I can't believe I missed this! maybe someone else will do something similar :) this is a great idea for a contest though!