New items in crate...received old pins

I used 10 keys before the game reset and received old pirate pins. Im sure some used dozens and yet nothing seems to be done about this. New items/pink items are being pulled after the reset even though the message stating new items in crate was displayed 10 minutes beforehand.

Why wasn't anyone told to not use their keys before the reset if this was happening?
Once again lack of communication and blowing off those that got screwed over by this mishap.
Those that wasted dozens of keys spent hours obtaining them and nothing is being done about this, that isn't right. Its not fair to those that used their keys before the update.

Sophia

Yup, happened to me too but with 30...
:/ i told snow and amy but kind of just got "gg" and "pink furni commons will be easy to trade for, don't worry."

~dc~

I used a few keys and got the same old pirate pins and pirate thrones. So its wasted keys and crates for a game error. Something should be done to help those that had this problem. Not everyone is made of credits or keys. People wasted 1000s of credits and dozens of keys cause of a false update on crates. How will they make it up to us? Rolling there eyes or gg like Sophia said.

Jade_Embers.xo

Professional Diva Extraordinaire
I was opening a crate right as the server was doing the reboot and got nothing from a crate, which means that I wasted the time playing JC to get the key, since the key is gone, the crate is open, and there is nothing in my inventory to show for it...

Just to be 100% clear, super rares were in the crates before the update so the odds were still the same, just the common items did not switch over.

If you pulled anything before the update, please send me a PM with a list of what was pulled and we will be exchanging them for the proper items:)

-Snow

Ghosty

VMK name was NeonGhost
So if I opened and got pirate thrones,the pirate pins and coral,I can get that stuff exchanged? Just want to be clear..

Jade_Embers.xo

Professional Diva Extraordinaire
Just to be 100% clear, super rares were in the crates before the update so the odds were still the same, just the common items did not switch over.

If you pulled anything before the update, please send me a PM with a list of what was pulled and we will be exchanging them for the proper items:)

-Snow
So, I just was wondering what happens in a situation like mine where I opened right as MyVMK was rebooting, and so I ended up not getting anything from the crate at all because it got interupted and so I lost a key and 500 credits....?

So if I opened and got pirate thrones,the pirate pins and coral,I can get that stuff exchanged? Just want to be clear..
Yes, you must send a list of the things that were pulled in order to be compensated and they must be the common items!:)

So, I just was wondering what happens in a situation like mine where I opened right as MyVMK was rebooting, and so I ended up not getting anything from the crate at all because it got interupted and so I lost a key and 500 credits....?
I would have to ask Amy regarding that since there might not be a way to tell if a crate was opened but I will see if it is logged :D

-Snow

Literally same. I was opening a crate, halfway through I get disconnected. Log back on, check my inventory, nothing new. I'm down 1 key, 1 crate and nothing to show for it lol.