New Player/Returning Player Price Guide by Lokrosa

Lokrosa

Hi there guys!

This is a SUPER generalized price guide for new and returning MyVMK players! My goal with this guide was to provide a somewhat acurate pricing guide for items in the game. This information is based off of the last several months of game-play alongside buying and selling from other players actively. Please keep in mind it is very hard to have 100% accurate item pricing. Items are often times based solely off how players value them individually. Item values can also be a sore subject for some due to the wild nature of the game economy. I hope this guide will help new and returning players not get scammed out of hard earned cash. This can be one of the most demoralizing things to experience and may even turn off players completely at times from coming back into the game.​

SITS Pins (Sword in the Stone)
Common​
1k – 3k​
Rare​
15k – 30k​
Ultra-Rare​
50k – 100k​
Animated Pins​
200K +​

HOST Prizes
Queue​
1k – 3k​
Losing Prize​
Furniture - 1k – 3k​
Clothing – 1k – 5k​
Winning Prize​
Furniture – 5k – 15k​
Clothing – 10k – 20k​
Pin Trading​
5k – 15k/per pin​
POTC Chest Rewards (Bronze, Silver, and Gold Keys)
Bronze​
Pins – 1k – 3k​
Furniture – 1k – 5k​
Silver​
Pins – 2k-5k​
Furniture – 3k-10k​
Gold​
Pins – 10K - 25K​
Furniture – 10k-20k​
Rare Item – 80k – 150k​
Ultra-Rare Item – 300k – 1mil​
Backpacks – 200k-500k (some go for 1mil+)​
Wings – 1mil+​
Magic – 250k – 500k​
Shop Items
Items generally sell for double what they were originally sold for. Some items, like clothing, however can go for more than triple thier original sell price. The further from item's original release date (generally) the more expensive it will be. Most shop items however are not valued over 10k - 20k unless they sold for more than this originally.​

Hide and Seek Rewards
Clothing - 75k – 150k​

Bingo Rewards
Pets – 50K – 100K​
Clothing – 100K - 200K​

Quest Prizes

These prices will vary depending on type of item. For instance: A pin would generally sell for less than a clothing item.
Easy​
1 item – 5k – 15k​
2 items – 10k – 15k​
3+ items – 15k – 30k​
Medium​
1 item – 10k – 20k​
2 items – 15k – 30k​
3+ items - 25k – 40k​
Hard​
1 item – 150k – 250k​
2 items – 200k – 300k​
3+ items – 300k – 600k​
Lokrosa’s Buying and Selling Tips:

1. Be VERY careful in auction rooms! Often times players over pay for items in these rooms. While auctions can be very thrilling as you are competing with a room full of other players for a unique item, more often than not you will wind up walking away spending too much.
  2. Research item values before you make a purchase. There is a plethora of item value data than can be found if you learn how to navigate the official MyVMK Discord and the official MyVMK Forums. In the official discord, there is also currently a channel dedicated to ‘VCing’ items. ‘VC’ = Value Check. The official forums have a trade section dedicated to looking for, selling, and buying items.
  3. Make friends! Sometimes your friends can help you find items you really want. Maybe they’ve even been around long enough to have some of the stuff you missed out on? Being friendly to other players and working together is one of the most exciting things about buying and trading in MyVMK. You can celebrate your victories with friends as you cherish your new loot!
  4. Consider selling items immediately after release. Because of demand, items will sell for much more at the beginning of the month. This extends to Pirate Chests and SITS Rewards as these are few and far between at the beginning of each month. NOTE: Items can sometimes sell for more at the end of the month, but this can be rare as by this time many instances of a specific item will be available for trade in game.
  5. Take a break from time to time and don’t get caught up trying to get an item you are looking for immediately. While sometimes overbidding severely on an item may be necessary, try your best to be level headed and realistic with what you are offering for an item. The talented GA’s and Staff at MyVMK are always coming up with new and exciting items. You may find saving that money for a later time proved to be a good investment of your credits.
  6. Always check the different in game shops before you purchase items! There are a HUGE amount of items available to purchase permanently in the different in game shops.
  7. Give back to the community! Without other players to trade with, it is almost impossible to find some items in MyVMK. Over the course of the game’s long history there have been thousands of new items added into the game. If you can, or are willing to: Share your items with the community! Item hoarding isn’t fun for others and can often times lead to extinction of certain items without staff intervention.

I hope this guide proves helpful to some of y’all out there. I will do my best to keep this data accurate as I play the game. Thank you for taking the time to read through all of this, and please feel free to share any information you think would be of value to this thread. Have a magical day and please be kinda to other players!​

Last edited:

Lokrosa

@heymann - I hope so too - I tried to be very specific that values are not always stone. I just wanted to try give some reference to new players so they don’t get scammed.