New to MyVMK from the OG

MsAnne

VMK Original
Hello, everyone!

My name is Anne, which was also my VMK player name back in the day. I played VMK since day one, won the first every Best Guest Room contest (I still have a picture of it and the article from back in the day), and made many many friendships along the way.

I'm thrilled to have found MyVMK. With the quarantine, I've been looking for something to pass the time. I normally go up to the theme parks on a beautiful spring day, but this is the next best thing! If anyone remembers Anne, give me a holler!

See you in the game!

Ilovecats

Hello, everyone!

My name is Anne, which was also my VMK player name back in the day. I played VMK since day one, won the first every Best Guest Room contest (I still have a picture of it and the article from back in the day), and made many many friendships along the way.

I'm thrilled to have found MyVMK. With the quarantine, I've been looking for something to pass the time. I normally go up to the theme parks on a beautiful spring day, but this is the next best thing! If anyone remembers Anne, give me a holler!

See you in the game!

HI Anne!! Welcome back!! I didnt know you from the OG but it's nice to see more people on!

Fruits

Hello, everyone!

See you in the game!
Hi Anne! Welcome back to the kingdom! Let me know if you have any questions! :)

I just found this to and im so excited after playing the OG a decade ago, everything is still the same and the three main quests are on point to. I spent the last two weeks trying to figure out how to play this game and it was so frustrating. If you need help let me know because this game didn't come with instructions for me.