Newbie here!!

GoofyMo

Good morning, everyone!

My name is Morgan! I have been playing myVMK for the past week. I’ve decided to stop lurkin’ the forums and join! I played VMK as a child, and am so happy I stumbled onto myVMK. I am loving it. Please feel free to leave tips for this newbie. I appreciate it! :-)

Baseball

Hi I'm Baseball. Its very nice to meet you. I like meeting new friends. I'm eating pudding omomomom. *hands pudding* we can be friends.

lexis

this does not define you.
hiiii :) i'm lexi ( lexis in game ). welcome back to the world of vmk! i don't really have any tips except the best time to earn credits is on the weekends because they're doubled!!

if you have any questions please feel free to ask!! you can always pm me on here and i'll get back to you as quickly as i can or find me in game and i'd be happy to help :)

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Hi Mo! My IGN is StandOut. One thing I did not know when I came back was that weekends are double credits on the mini games.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1549729511][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol and Lexi told you that already! So I got nothin.

GoofyMo

Hi I'm Baseball. Its very nice to meet you. I like meeting new friends. I'm eating pudding omomomom. *hands pudding* we can be friends.
Mmm thank you. How did you know I haven’t eaten breakfast? Of course we can be friends!! :)

hiiii :) i'm lexi ( lexis in game ). welcome back to the world of vmk! i don't really have any tips except the best time to earn credits is on the weekends because they're doubled!!

if you have any questions please feel free to ask!! you can always pm me on here and i'll get back to you as quickly as i can or find me in game and i'd be happy to help :)
Hi!! Thank you, Lexi for the tip. I am still trying to get better at the mini-games. They aren’t as easy on a Mac laptop as they were whenever I played on a 2005 windows desktop
Hi Mo! My IGN is StandOut. One thing I did not know when I came back was that weekends are double credits on the mini games.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1549729511][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol and Lexi told you that already! So I got nothin.
LOL! Thank you, both!

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Mmm thank you. How did you know I haven’t eaten breakfast? Of course we can be friends!! :)

Hi!! Thank you, Lexi for the tip. I am still trying to get better at the mini-games. They aren’t as easy on a Mac laptop as they were whenever I played on a 2005 windows desktop

LOL! Thank you, both!
Friendly pirates does not require much skill :) ask a player in game how it works!

Welcome! Take advantage of double credit weekends and obtain keys easily from friendly POTC games to get rares in the chests. Always get your daily credits, they will add up eventually! I'm Meg in the game, hope to see you around:)

GoofyMo

Welcome! Take advantage of double credit weekends and obtain keys easily from friendly POTC games to get rares in the chests. Always get your daily credits, they will add up eventually! I'm Meg in the game, hope to see you around:)
Thanks for the advice. See you soon, Meg!:D

Thank you for bumping that. I lurked on that thread my first day... Absolutely amazing! Thanks to MxRyden for that.

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
Good morning, everyone!

My name is Morgan! I have been playing myVMK for the past week. I’ve decided to stop lurkin’ the forums and join! I played VMK as a child, and am so happy I stumbled onto myVMK. I am loving it. Please feel free to leave tips for this newbie. I appreciate it! :-)
Hi Morgan, I’m Haley (aka SweetTea). [emoji3526] Soooo nice of you to join us again! Most of us played when we were around 10-13 and now we’re all grown up! Well, sort of lol. Does 24 count as a grown up? I’m still trying to figure that one out. [emoji23]

As for advice starting as a ‘new’ player at this point in the MyVMK timeline, I would suggest buddying up and playing friendlies, taking advantage of double credits on the weekends, and definitely taking note of the forums in terms of keeping an eye on/posting ISO items you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fix

Coolest Member
welcome to the family! :star::halcyon:

some things i've learned from playing a while:

Buy at least 3 of each item during new releases (more if they're super cute, or a 1-day sale!) so you can keep one for yourself, and sell more when the value goes up! There are new releases every week sold in a different store under specials. Using this method has helped me a ton! After a few months the value usually rises because new or returning players missed those items. After a few years, too, the value may raise even more! It's an investment that pays off.

Find players to play friendly games with like Haunted Mansion or Pirates! Friendly pirate battles will get you more credits and is a quicker game :)

Sell all of the extra clothes in your inventory that you won't wear. Sell the normal items (like the default clothes and furniture) right out of the inventory tab. Those few credits will add up a bit to start you off.

Once you've gotten a bit of credits, auctions are a great place to get awesome items for a cheaper price!

Just like in OG VMK, players often host games like DHTF, Cute or Boot, Falling Chairs, and many others! Always give them a try, because there's almost always a credit prize.

Also - find me in the game! I always give newbies a few uncommon items to start them off!

I hope you have a ton of fun!

Hi and welcome!

MyVMK is so much fun- you'll love it!

My only tip would be to just build up credits. The easiest and quickest ways to start are by playing mini games (Pirates is my personal favorite), playing games hosted by players in guest rooms (DHTF, COB, etc- there's usually a credit prize), and clicking NPC's (the yeti in matterhorn, the dragon in dungeon, the gator waiter in blue bayou, and esmeralda- you can get credits every day by clicking each of these). Once you have credits you can buy, sell, trade, auction, and more!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or find me in the game! :)