Nicolette's Anime Edits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!!

I'm looking to get a little better at photoshop so i'm taking requests if anyone wants an anime edit done

just give me the details in a comment (colors of hair/clothes/etc., name, how many people blah blah blah).

I have plenty of anime originals if you don't know of a picture you want to use :) they are quite cute.

They make great profile pics ;D on here.

here is an example of one i've done recently View attachment 2461

i can do single, couple, or group pics.

Just let me know,

thanks ! :)

Wow cool style! I'd like one please! :)

hair color/style: blueish-green ombre, straight, shortish/shoulder length, shaggy/messy looking, bangs kind of covering my right eye
eye color/style: light blueish-gray, sleepy eyes
skin color: white/pale
clothing: mr. smee beanie, long sleeve black skull shirt, green superhero pants, & herbie shoes
photo reference:
View attachment 2474

And I also finished yours Zombie, here you go :D! let me know if you like it <3

View attachment 2481

I want to do it!
This looks cool!
Name: mijaro
Skin color: fair tan
Eye color: hazel brown
Hair color: brownish black
Hair: short and wavy
Style: urban and woodsy colored; preferably long sleeves and nature colored pants
Here is a reference pic, if that is ok.
View attachment 2491

Syn I wasn't sure if you wanted your name as Syntax but I put it but i saved another copy without the name if you wanted a different name just in case.
Here you go though! let me know if you like it :)!

View attachment 2493

Graham

オミッド
it doesn't even seem like you're fitting the orders either and the cutouts are really choppy
learn how to use the magic eraser in photoshop

Kay.D

sorry guys.
i feel like maybe you should maybe source the material ur using cause otherwise ur kinda stealing art tbh
it doesn't even seem like you're fitting the orders either and the cutouts are really choppy
learn how to use the magic eraser in photoshop
yeah at first i thought you drew them but you're just looking up anime pictures and adding our names xD

Status
Not open for further replies.