Nicolette's Anime Edits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like maybe you should maybe source the material ur using cause otherwise ur kinda stealing art tbh
it's from actual animes not independent artists, also I never said the ORIGINAL photo was my own.

yeah at first i thought you drew them but you're just looking up anime pictures and adding our names xD
rude to say because it's not just adding names, don't like it don't ask for one. I modify a lot of the image. and Graham I never said i was an expert read the post and you will clearly see I stated I wanted practice?

Please don't be so rude, don't like em don't commment

7919 - 5-12-2013 20:03

7947 6-12-2013

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
it's from actual animes not independent artists, also I never said the ORIGINAL photo was my own.
Please don't take this as a rude comment, but might I add something here...

I was able to look up some of the original pieces you used and some do happen to be by independent artists, some even have their signature in the drawing..
I think just to be safe to just state in your original post something along the lines that you did not create the original line work, but just edited it for the sake of re-creation/experience. ?

-Just tryin to help ya out! <3

-Your edits are also quite unique and I find it very creative to how you can change them to represent someone else's request!

I used to do an anime original site, you do have to realize people will take the ORIGINAL photo and put a link on it and claim it as their own as well, there used to be TONS of "anime original" profiles on myspace where people used to trade photos for editing.

karkat

I used to do an anime original site, you do have to realize people will take the ORIGINAL photo and put a link on it and claim it as their own as well, there used to be TONS of "anime original" profiles on myspace where people used to trade photos for editing.
yo just cause other people have stolen art in the past( and into the present) doesn't mean you also have to

Graham

オミッド
yo just cause other people have stolen art in the past( and into the present) doesn't mean you also have to
As an artist myself, I detest those who steal and don't credit. You should be sourcing and if you can't do that, it means you shouldn't be editing them to remix them for someone else.

As an artist myself, I detest those who steal and don't credit. You should be sourcing and if you can't do that, it means you shouldn't be editing them to remix them for someone else.
again you can't prove it's from "independent" artists because 99 of my photos I've seen in an anime or off manga, just because there's a random link on it doesn't mean it's there's either. It's the internet and it's art.. a lot of people post their art for others to use it. Again don't like it, don't post

karkat

again you can't prove it's from "independent" artists because 99 of my photos I've seen in an anime or off manga, just because there's a random link on it doesn't mean it's there's either. It's the internet and it's art.. a lot of people post their art for others to use it. Again don't like it, don't post
HEY just cause this isnt te internet doesnt mean u can just ignore the creative ownership of art by the artist its so easy to source art to its proper source too

Graham

オミッド
HEY just cause this isnt te internet doesnt mean u can just ignore the creative ownership of art by the artist its so easy to source art to its proper source too
this. you can use the little camera icon when you go to google.com/images or even use tineye to find the source
it doesn't take that long only a few minutes

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
this. you can use the little camera icon when you go to google.com/images or even use tineye to find the source
it doesn't take that long only a few minutes
Yes, this too.
Or, at least state that you're not using original work.
That's what I did on my art thread, yah.

hair color/style: blueish-green ombre, straight, mid back in length, shaggy/messy looking, bangs kind of covering my eyes
eye color/style: brown
skin color: tan-ish white lol
clothing: T-Shirt(in the pic), casual sneakers, leroy hat, jeans
photo reference:
View attachment 2768

please close it, so I can stop hearing about it

Status
Not open for further replies.