Nope

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'm not meaning this in a rude way, but since I've been around so much snark and sarcasm lately, I never know when you people are being honest and like, legit complimenting me, or if you're just being sarcastic.

It's so hard to tell over the internet.
I don't think anyone is lying here. Mybe Fiyero is, but whatever.
Phil we haven't had a conversation ever so don't act like you know me. Your comment was rude and completely unnecessary.

I was complimenting Mama because I thought it was very well done, regardless of anything else.
But I know you don't like her, and it came off that way to me and everyone else.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Phil we haven't had a conversation ever so don't act like you know me. Your comment was rude and completely unnecessary.

I was complimenting Mama because I thought it was very well done, regardless of anything else.
But I know you don't like her.
I kinda think it was obvious she was suspect of his original comment. Idk maybe I'm the only one that picked up on that. :whistle:

Fiyero

But I know you don't like her, and it came off that way to me and everyone else.
I have nothing against Mama at all actually