Nostalgia

Just got a spurt of nostalgia cravings. It may be due to it being a Sunday... I started thinking about VMK again. I decided to get myself in an internet VMK hole; looking up why it closed again. Even though, I am fully aware of why it closed because I have read it so many times. I logged onto the game, sadly it is not the same for me. I giggled at seeing my bio, "just trying to have a good time in an apocalyptic world", stated years ago (maybe 2018 was last time I logged on). I got my college buddies on the game at one point, they didn't understand, welp I tried. ANYWAY, I got all weird and was curious about who the original creator is. I think I found his Linkedin page, lmao, which inspired me to look for more people on Linkedin with a VMK experience (lil kid me never thought I'd be looking up the vmk creators on a professional development website that I was forced to make an account for in one of my uni classes).

...Maybe I could get the band back together!!

also thought i'd share my cringey VMK themed youtube account, maybe i'll meet an old friend. https://www.youtube.com/user/Thelolgirl10/videos ...i made videos of me just naming all my vmk friends, lol idk..