Not sure what to title this

kalyee

Last edited:
This legit brought tears to my eyes. You are so strong, and caring.
I cant believe this. I know you don't know me, but if you ever wanna talk about anything, or need help with anything at all, just let me know.
Keep your chin up and keep fightin' <3
IGN: Best_blonde

kalyee

This legit brought tears to my eyes. You are so strong, and caring.
I cant believe this. I know you don't know me, but if you ever wanna talk about anything, or need help with anything at all, just let me know.
Keep your chin up and keep fightin' <3
IGN: Best_blonde
Thank you so much <3 It means a lot to me.
I'll be sure to find you in-game later on - you've been really sweet in the community, it really makes a difference!

MissCutieG

not a junior member
Hi,
I read this and i'm in tears. I've dealt with a lot of similar issues in my life so i can only understand what you're going through. I don't know if you're religious, but I will continually pray for you, your family, and your boyfriend. I wish you all the best and a long and healthy life. I admire that you're actually getting off the computer and enjoying the real world :)

If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm ALWAYS available (insomniac lol) and I'm more than willing to talk/listen.

I'm MissCutieg in game & here if you want to talk :)
<3

Kinglaser

I never expected to be reading this. I've never really talked to you, but you always seem to so strong willed, and I never really would have thought that something this bad could happen to such a good person. I'll keep you in my prayers!

I don't even know what to say other than wow. Reading this left me completely speechless. we also have never spoken before in the game, I believe, but if you ever need somebody to rant to..I can at least listen :) you are an incredibly strong woman, don't let anyone tell you otherwise :)

kalyee

Hi,
I read this and i'm in tears. I've dealt with a lot of similar issues in my life so i can only understand what you're going through. I don't know if you're religious, but I will continually pray for you, your family, and your boyfriend. I wish you all the best and a long and healthy life. I admire that you're actually getting off the computer and enjoying the real world :)

If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm ALWAYS available (insomniac lol) and I'm more than willing to talk/listen.

I'm MissCutieg in game & here if you want to talk :)
<3
That means so much to us, thank you! Haha, I'm starting to get into the insomniac schedule myself! I really appreciate your kindness :)

I never expected to be reading this. I've never really talked to you, but you always seem to so strong willed, and I never really would have thought that something this bad could happen to such a good person. I'll keep you in my prayers!

I don't even know what to say other than wow. Reading this left me completely speechless. we also have never spoken before in the game, I believe, but if you ever need somebody to rant to..I can at least listen :) you are an incredibly strong woman, don't let anyone tell you otherwise :)
You both are too sweet, thank you <3

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I know that we might disagrees every now and again, but wow okay. This awas so crazy to read, and I'm so sorry that you have to go through this ********. And TBH I would have never thought you had these problems by the way you act, you really handle yourself well. But I REALLY hope everything turns out well for you. :(

kalyee

I know that we might disagrees every now and again, but wow okay. This awas so crazy to read, and I'm so sorry that you have to go through this ********. And TBH I would have never thought you had these problems by the way you act, you really handle yourself well. But I REALLY hope everything turns out well for you. :(
All is well with us - I enjoy seeing you around. I appreciate you saying that - I've tried really hard to keep it a secret both in my real life and here, but sometimes things have a way of sneaking out. I'd like to think I'm as normal as I can be considering. Thank you :)

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I don't even know how to begin this.
Honestly, like.....
I love you. I'm tearing up just thinking about this because even though we aren't friends, I care so much and if I could help and be there in person with you I would. I just want to hug you. I believe you'll get through this, and I'm praying for you. I hope I see you in-game and we can become close because more friends in general is always great and id love to be someone you can talk too, I love listening and being a support system for people. Despite your condition/situation, id care for you just as much. Obviously this post was a way for me to really notice/meet you, but I'm not here just because I feel bad. I've always seen your comments around the forumns and always agreed with what you had to say, or liked what you said, simple things. And to know someone like you (of course nobody should have to go through this) is in this situation and people have spread and warped what you've told them really gets to me. You should be able to tell people these things and not have to worry about them telling others, whatever it is. Anyways, you're beautiful and strong and I know you can do this. PM me WHENEVER, and if you see me in-game (Czarcasm) add me. :halcyon:

Fight this ********, you're worth it and more.

kalyee

I don't even know how to begin this.
Honestly, like.....
I love you. I'm tearing up just thinking about this because even though we aren't friends, I care so much and if I could help and be there in person with you I would. I just want to hug you. I believe you'll get through this, and I'm praying for you. I hope I see you in-game and we can become close because more friends in general is always great and id love to be someone you can talk too, I love listening and being a support system for people. Despite your condition/situation, id care for you just as much. Obviously this post was a way for me to really notice/meet you, but I'm not here just because I feel bad. I've always seen your comments around the forumns and always agreed with what you had to say, or liked what you said, simple things. And to know someone like you (of course nobody should have to go through this) is in this situation and people have spread and warped what you've told them really gets to me. You should be able to tell people these things and not have to worry about them telling others, whatever it is. Anyways, you're beautiful and strong and I know you can do this. PM me WHENEVER, and if you see me in-game (Czarcasm) add me. :halcyon:

Fight this ********, you're worth it and more.
This was so incredibly sweet of you, thank you so much. I hope to see you around, I've always appreciated your presence on the forums.
It is hard in these situations, because a lot of friends tend to disappear when the going gets tough, so I can't even explain how much it means to me to have people willing to hang around. <3

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
This was so incredibly sweet of you, thank you so much. I hope to see you around, I've always appreciated your presence on the forums.
It is hard in these situations, because a lot of friends tend to disappear when the going gets tough, so I can't even explain how much it means to me to have people willing to hang around. <3
Aw well its no biggie at all! Just lending a helping hand :)

I know we've never held a conversation, but I have always seen you around of the forums. You always seemed like someone with a great attitude, and with this being the Internet, I don't think any of us could pick up on something like this. I also have depression and anxiety mixed with a few other mental illnesses, and this past year has been extremely hard on me. However, I can say that what I'm dealing with does not compare to your situation. Listen - I know I'm just another girl on the Internet extending a hand, but seriously, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts (:

kalyee

I know we've never held a conversation, but I have always seen you around of the forums. You always seemed like someone with a great attitude, and with this being the Internet, I don't think any of us could pick up on something like this. I also have depression and anxiety mixed with a few other mental illnesses, and this past year has been extremely hard on me. However, I can say that what I'm dealing with does not compare to your situation. Listen - I know I'm just another girl on the Internet extending a hand, but seriously, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts (:

It means a lot to me to know my attitude hasn't affected anyone negatively these past months - I know I can get a bit opinionated, but I've tried to keep mellow even though at times it's hard to regulate my moods.
I'm sorry you've had a rough year! If you ever want to chat about your struggles, I extend the same offer. I'm hoping things look up for you, too!

Fotogirl

Prayers for you in your journey. I am a believer that God does not give us more than we can handle which tells me you are an incredibly strong person. Reading your story touched me and I can only hope that we as a community can extend you some of the love, support and encouragement you need to fight thru whatever might be in store for you. I am in game often and if you see me around and want to chat just let me know. God Bless you!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
[MENTION=1204]kalyee[/MENTION]

This brought me to tears. I will admit in the past some of the things you've contributed to the forums have been extremely helpful and insightful, but I'm guilty of finding some thing's you've said not so agreeable. Regardless, you're still one of the brightest, and strongest members I've met on here. Although we haven't had many exchanges past some small ones on various threads here, I firmly believe you're an impeccable young woman, and I don't believe for a second you'll leave this world without a fight ;).

I at first was speechless to find out that there are members on this game disgusting enough to make a joke or spread vicious rumor about such a debilitating illness, but then I realized, should I really be so surprised? Plenty of people have proven despicable enough to be capable of such evil time and time again. I've witnessed some nasty, spiteful drama unfold on here many times, and I've been subject to a lot of nasty fights myself. But this, is the cherry on top of what is a mountain awfulness. All of which are cowards that hide in the shadows waiting for some unsuspecting member to have it rough, and then exploit that. They're sick, twisted, and sadistic and I really hope they find a nice comfy spot in a very hot and fiery place to come to them.

No matter what any of the trash on this game say about you, you're 100x better than them and a 1000x the person they'll ever be. Unfortunately there is true evil in this world, and it likes to come to us in our most trying times. But your light is too bright to be out shined by such ugly people. Stay strong girl, and keep living :halcyon:. You still have much to do here.

Last edited:

kalyee

[MENTION=1204]kalyee[/MENTION]

This brought me to tears. I will admit in the past some of the things you've contributed to the forums have been extremely helpful and insightful, but I'm guilty of finding some thing's you've said not so agreeable. Regardless, you're still one of the brightest, and strongest members I've met on here. Although we haven't had many exchanges past some small ones on various threads here, I firmly believe you're an impeccable young woman, and I don't believe for a second you'll leave this world without a fight ;).

I at first was speechless to find out that there are members on this game disgusting enough to make a joke or spread vicious rumor about such a debilitating illness, but then I realized, should I really be so surprised? Plenty of people have proven despicable enough to be capable of such evil time and time again. I've witnessed some nasty, spiteful drama unfold on here many times, and I've been subject to a lot of nasty fights myself. But this, is the cherry on top of what is a mountain awfulness. All of which are cowards that hide in the shadows waiting for some unsuspecting member to have it rough, and then exploit that. They're sick, twisted, and sadistic and I really hope they find a nice comfy spot in a very hot and fiery place to come to them.

No matter what any of the trash on this game say about you, you're 100x better than them and a 1000x the person they'll ever be. Unfortunately there is true evil in this world, and it likes to come to us in our most trying times. But your light is too bright to be out shined by such ugly people. Stay strong girl, and keep living :halcyon:. You still have much to do here.

I really do enjoy and appreciate this community, but some aspects definitely take me by surprise. There is a certain level of anonymity provided by online personas that allows people to release their most undesirable qualities with little consequence that shocks me sometimes.
I do see you as one of the small group of members who has proven to be a good roll model here on the forums, regardless of any disagreements we've/other members may have had with you. The way you worded this really struck me, thank you for everything!